'Just a bunch of hosers, eh!' ~ Canadian Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you serial, they werent singing it that is so mean, i was way to young to go see the southpark movie, i was like 7 and my brother was 4 but are brother was 18 so it was all cool :p

Yeah, they were joking, but it got pretty old for sure. Daaammmnn theeeem. They also would blame me for stuff like Celine Dion . sigh.

When I was in Rome the Italians kept saying great things about us Canadians such as that our country and people are so lovely, etc. When I was in Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia & Greece people didn't say much but then again we didn't really say we're Canadian so...

errr here you guys are talking about other places you guys been to and all i have to say is bamff is a loverley place i would love to go again :lol:

Awww I wanna go to Banff! My mom and brother will be leaving to Calgary this Tuesday for a week. They're going for his hockey's team tourney and I'm jealous 'cause they'll be stopping at West Edmonton mall!

i am proud, i was lucky to see it, it was a beautful place, there was old fashoned carriges with horses around and hell evan the mc donalds where fancy :lol: you could see the mountins right out of the window i would love to go again i hope we do this summer, it was so stupid we were allready to go to lake louies but they said there was to maney people there so we had to leave

*shakes people* Nooooooooo! Not Banff! D:
*has a problem with them* Sorry. I'm a Jasper girl myself. I've been to Banff once and all I remember is kicking some guy in the face in a pool because he was being a weed.

And I hate that song, Blame Canada. Just like I hate it when Americans are like "We could take Canada." Hey, you may have a bigger military but you spend like, 2 months trianing them before you ship them off. We actually have bases up North where we train our soldiers throughouly. And we don't force our kids to go and join the army. We let you decide on your own. It's called Choice.

And last time I checked, who freed the Dutch people from Holland? Who Won back Vimy Ridge? Who, everytime war was called, were the first lined up to go and fight? Oh, that's right, it was the CANADIANS! *grumble*

:lol: Oh Palm you crack me up. I've been to Banff too, and it was no walk in the park. (No pun intended) Of course we only went for a half hour because my mom had to pee...And then we went back to Jasper in fear for our lives. Banff is like the evil twin of Jasper.

Banff is the evil tourist trap of the South D:
I mean, what the hell do you do there? Shop!? Because that's all there is. Other than Lake Louise but everytime I go there, my Dad goes "I've stayed in that Hotel." and I get all "angryface" because I hate it when he does that to me. "Wah wah wah, I stayed there! You didn't! Ha ha!"

Jerk.

Palm said:
Just like I hate it when Americans are like "We could take Canada."

when rick mercer was on just for laughs, one of his jokes about canadian-american relations was 'were bigger and were on top, if we were in jail theyd be our bitch' i love mercer... :D it makes me sad there will be no more 'talking to americans' those were always my favourite

:lol: Ah Rick. I still love going through his blog and looking at all the Photoshop pictures people do. The best one I ever saw was Jack Layton and someone morphed him into Batman with the NDP as the Bat Sign. I have it on my binder, I liked it so much :D

Palm said:
Banff is the evil tourist trap of the South D:
I mean, what the hell do you do there? Shop!? Because that's all there is. Other than Lake Louise

Having been to both Banff and Jasper I definetly perfer Jasper. Banff is to touristy and crowded. Jasper is not. The last time I was in Jasper was 12 years ago so things may have changed since then but I will still take Jasper over Banff.

Yeah.. well, if anyone's planning to go to Jasper next year, I'd advise against it. Or Hinton. Don't go to Hinton next year. Unless you want to see my frying in the sun under a bulldozer ;___;
I say this because the Mine Rescue is being held at Elk Coal Valley and they have to do it at the nearest town which will be Hinton. So, Lots of Mine People + Hinton + Surrounding Areas = No Hotels/Campsites =\

*dance* But Yeah. I want to go visit Waterton National Park some day soon. I heard there's nice fishing there. Plus, I could jump around and be like "Mwaha! BC! Alberta! Montana! OMG!" And get run over by a Buffalo or something.

i went to jasper, my trip was from e town to jasper to banff to calgary back to e town, i got to see athabaska falls and it was so amazing and we stopped of in a little town to get something to eat we saw one of those clouds shape like a bomb it was so grool :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back