rock and or roll (rock and roll)
blues
vocal
oldies
classic rock
so on and so forth...

I Like... Bryan Adams. *Dies of Shame*
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

But yes. Ah Metric. The one band I actually go "Damn straight I listen to them!" Oh an BTO. Because I love singing to "Takin' Care of Business"
And I guess to an extent I enjoy The Tragically Hip and the Guess Who. But it's selective songs of theirs I enjoy. Oh, an Trooper. "The boys in the Bright White Sports Car! *insert guitar solo*"

Gawd, I sound like my Dad.

omg i agree with what you just said, i know i heard of the other bands before and when i looked them up i found out that i love there music i just never knew who sang them, and i love the guess who!!!

Ooh who could forget "The Guess Who" with their classic hit "American Woman". I always find myself humming along to that tune.

i also like "Broken Social Scene", and 'The Stars'...and Metric...and Michael Buble...oh heck...i love them all! :D
Canadian Music Rox my Socks!!

there is one thing that all of us can agree on, most of the music, im listening to mike right now, his loud notes are my favorite espcially in "try a little tenderness" near the end that is my favorite note ever and im listening to my favorite M.B song "save the last dance for me" but all of his songs are the best, but he does the BEST BEST SPIDERMAN EVER!!!

OMG! IT'S JORJA'S BIRTHDAY! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I was just saying to myself today "Hey. Shouldn't it be near Jorja's B-Day?" and DUDE! I was almost half right!

Anyhoo, Happy Birthday Jorja. I would send a cake, but with the Canadian Postal Service, it wouldn't arrive for like.. another 4 weeks. And NOW! Random Lyrics from American Woman!

American Woman
Stay away from me
American Woman
Mama let me be..

:lol: Palm, you're seriously the best. Thanks for the awesome birthday wishes haha.

My favourite Michael Buble song is "Sway". I dunno, the very beginning sends me to pure bliss.

i was thinking about this, oh yeet gads, im listening to a song named after sara "lady willpower"

happy birthday to you happy birthday to you jorja!!!!!!

Thanks guys :D.

I like this thread 'cause I can say stuff like "timbits", "timmy ho's", & "eh" and not have people going wtf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back