'Just a bunch of hosers, eh!' ~ Canadian Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Where about's to you wander, Ziggy?

That is really beautiful, ThisIsMe! That's too cool.

=_= Well.. Carolina won the Cup. But "half" their team are Canadians so.. It's all good ^_^

Dr. Shuriyu is in Nanaimo!? Omg! Then have you ever had a Nanaimo Bar, in a Bar, In Nanaimo?! Answer the question!

Oh and wasn't surprised the Oilers didn't win. Got to see my brother get all pouty. Made me happy. Then I kicked him and now I think I should go to the hospital for my bleeding shin...

:lol: ..and one of them dropped the F bomb on live TV :lol: I thought it was Canada's year but oh well..might just have to go up to Campbell River and steal the cup :devil:

Mmmm Nanaimo bars..

Yes, Palm, I live in da Nanaimo. :p Even people in England has heard of Nanaimo bars, goof, nearly everyone has. :lol:

And by the way, I LOOOOOOOVE your Jon Stewart icons. :lol: :lol:

Tofino was being mean.. there's a cafe there and they stole Nanaimo Bars and said "Tofino Bars, because they are simply better".... T.T

Mmmm...Nanaimo Bars. I haven't had one of those babies for a long time and I'm craving one after reading the new posts :(. And yeah, the weather....it's been pretty effing hot out, like 19 degrees celcius or something. Supposedly it's supposed to get hotter too. Yikes.

Oh, and might I add that I'm so frigging happy that the NHL season is finally over. I'll admit that I'm sad Edmonton lost but hey, all this hockey coverage is making me sick. I can finally focus on the world cup!!!

oh i love thoses bars like the ones you get at m&ms meat (my dramma teacher owns one of thoses shops) and i cant believe that the oilers lost and i hope it is good out tomorrow because it is are last day for out door ed and we are going to brodstock (pool near my house)

Shuri- we went to the father's day car show in Qualicum Village, and that's about it. Dinner at Kelseys at Rutherford. I can't think of anything else. I'm boring :)

I don't like Nanaimo bars. They are too sweet, like most things are for me. I prefer a glass of red wine to almost any desert, almost any day of the week. I have like NO sweet tooth.

*Flails hands* MAGIC! Yeah, I'm a loser who watches that show WAY too much...

Oh at the dinner I was at, they were serving Nanaimo bars and I took 3. And then after 2 I was like "Uuuuuugghhh. I feel like a Hershey's Chocolate Bar..." and thenmy Dad ate it. I wanted to save it but he said that was stupid.

...wait. Father's Day.
DAMMIT! OH GOD! I Frickin' forgot about Father's Day! DAMMIT! Alright... um. Father's like gift's made by you and not bought right!? Shit. [Insert a heavy bang face on desk]

:lol: Aw poor Palm But wasn't Father's Day...On Sunday? I'm not even sure it was Sunday. All I know is that it was the 18th...And that is all.

My friend Anthony went there with his Dad :D

*falls off the chair with laughter* Palm, you're great :lol:

Yeah.. Father's Day was Sunday. :)

And who cannot like Nanaimo Bars?! You gots to love teh harbour city and it's treats. =3

I got my dad a $20.00 gift card to Starbucks. The man is there like, 2-3 times a week and I'd figure it would be nice for him to have 4 lattes without paying a penny. Well, I think it's lattes...

Holy crap, Canada day is fast approaching! I have plans for the mid afternoon but as for the evening...nothing yet. There better be fireworks!

hey ShuriyuCSI you said you lived in st albert right well do they have fire works there or do you come into edmonton because the fire work display they have in mill woods is so good i went to it last year and it was packed

guess what else is comming up, klondike days!!!! or they changed it to capital X (i find that really stupid) do any of you guys have fairs like k days that only come in the summer, i know about calgary stampede and buffalo days but is there anything else

Hmm, usually there's the jazz fest which takes place near the end of this month but I haven't heard anything about it. There are some heritage fests such as Caribbean Days Festival, Greek Fest, Greek Day etc. There's also Scandinavian fest as well. I tried looking on google but nothing has come up...

Only 9 days till Greek Fest and I've been going to the gym a lot so I can have some loukomades & gyro :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back