Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I thought it didn't have to be put in a spoiler tag after it's been aired too. Let's see what Destiny says. But it's okay Ann, mistakes happen. :)

The rule is once it airs in all the time Zones in the U.S. it is no longer considered a spoiler, therefore no tags are required. quoth you posted at Fri Sep 29 2006 01:11 AM that was at the end of all time zones in the US.

While we understand it doesn't seem fair for those in other countries, I am sorry but there is nothing we can do about it as it is the rules of the board.

Don't worry Ann, We still love you.

:p

I like that Catherine's first call was Sara. Catherine probably thought, 'Well, I have to tell someone.. eww.. I'm not telling Sofia... I am SO not going to tell Grissom... I should tell a girl.. well, Sara's hot, so I guess I'll call her.'

LOL!

I know.. :p

But I like that Sara is being like a best friend that you tell your secrets too, because I don't think that Sara had that when she was younger, because I doubt she told anyone anything about her family, or what happened in her family.

So, Cath wasn't raped? That's great, actually. But the angstyloving people don't like it, I think :p. Well, if I was Cath, I had called Sara too!

Thanks guys :)

MissRoosFox said:
So, Cath wasn't raped? That's great, actually. But the angstyloving people don't like it, I think :p. Well, if I was Cath, I had called Sara too!

I'm an angst-whore, and I was actually SO relieved that Cath wasn't raped. You have no idea :p I would've hunted down the bastard myself :lol: :p But the look Sara gave Cath was that of understanding and concern, so it makes you wonder...

It makes you KNOW, and REALIZE, sort of thing... I do believe us angst-ho's know the truth, I'm just hoping that Sara's remaining family (if there are any left) get some airtime in some sort of blowout...

UrielFalcon said:
It makes you KNOW, and REALIZE, sort of thing... I do believe us angst-ho's know the truth, I'm just hoping that Sara's remaining family (if there are any left) get some airtime in some sort of blowout...

Yup. There's always been that suspicion of sexual assault/rape/sexual abuse in Sara's past, but they've never explored it at all. I have a feeling Sara's mom is still alive, but in the jail in California still serving time (or she may have gotten out already, but since Sara was looking up info in No Humans Involved, I suspect she's still in jail). If her mother was out of jail I suspect the writers would explore that more and Sara's reaction.

I really hope one day that Sara's relationship with her family is explored, because I want to know more about it. Was her relationship good? Were her parents nice to her? Were they abusive? I want to know if they left off on a good note, and most importantly, exactly why her mother killed her father.

saraXsullivan said:
But I like that Sara is being like a best friend that you tell your secrets too, because I don't think that Sara had that when she was younger, because I doubt she told anyone anything about her family, or what happened in her family.
I think so too. I don't think Sara had many friends when she was younger. In grade school, high school, or even college. Maybe she had a few close friends but that's it. But I doubt she told anyone about her past. She can keep secrets, but she won't share hers. When you think about it, she's quite withdrawn. Even now.

I hope the writers will bring Momma Sidle into the picture. I wonder how Sara will behave...

SidLer said:
I hope the writers will bring Momma Sidle into the picture. I wonder how Sara will behave...

oh boy, that would be heavy stuff. Didn't Jorja say she was happy she could finally let Sara smile a little more? Don't think that will be happening anytime seen seing Jorja's reaction. I don't mind, I like a smiling Sara!

As much as I'd love Sara's background developed I do agrre that she needs to smile more. After the darkness of season 4&5 I don't want things to spiral downwards for her again, and I'm sure getting into her past would make for some serious darkness.

yeah i agree. i would want it, but i wouldnt even more, cause that would bring her character right back down to unhappiness, anger, hurt, and complete darkness, and sara deserves to be happy now. shes worked hard for what shes got and its not fair that everytime things are looking up, she should be dragged back down. i want the sara we had in season 1, she was sooo happy, and then her problems brought her so down, now shes happy again-i want that to continue. i really do.

It would be great to see how Sara would react if she'd see her mother. But hey, a smiling Sara is really cool, I liked her in BTK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back