Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

There's a lot more scenes where she searches a car but I can't think right now.

Does Caged count, where her and Catherine's crime scene is a car?

2. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I think Caged counts because they have to find evidence in the car. I can't think of anything either CSI LOVE, I need to watch the episodes again and keep count. So far I have 4 episodes that I don't have to watch. I probably will watch them anyways.

3. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Well I guess it's a reason to go back through my DVD collection and help you find more car scenes. All for the good of just finding the scenes of course :)

4. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

i think i never posted in here, but when it's about episodes i'm all in :D
    right now, 4 eps come to my mind where sara processing a car: Lady Heather's Box, where she takes a look at Catherine's car after it's being pulled out of the water; Bodies in motion, when Sara and Greg open the trunk with those bodies in it and then that....liquid splashes on greg's face; Killer, she processes the car of the dead girl; Redrum, i can't really remember what she's doing there, i think she finds out that this little piece of foam was from the car seat....

5. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Wow, there are 8 episodes with Sara processing a car. I agree CSI LOVE, What a perfect time to go to my DVD collection, but only for finding scenes right. It is in the name of science. Thanks CATHWILLOWS, you helped a lot.

6. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.