Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roosey

Captain
Welcome to the new discussion thread, guys! :D

Here's the place to discuss our Jorja/Sara. Part One can be found here. Here can we find Part Two, and Part Three can be found here.

Please remember both sides of an opinion is allowed, it's how you handle it that matters.

Picture thread.

*throws Marshmallows at everyone* And to the newbies, feel free to post. :D

*throws confetti* Yay! New thread, and I'm the first to post! :p

Continuing from the last thread about Sara's wardrobe/appearance- I actually really liked her in the season seven premiere. I liked her hairstyle, and I've noticed that through the seasons her wardrobe has varied considerably. I think she's getting a bit more dolled-up now because of her relationship with Grissom :p

Yayyy. A new thread. :) And I love the title, though I preferred that 'fricken drill into a wall'-thing. :lol:
Anyway, I'm gonna go make some new Jorja graphics for the new thread. *runs to PSP* :D

YAY. Wave the Jorja-Pride-Flag, spread the love!
jorja_flag.gif

I'm allowed to talk about the new season now right? I hope so...

woo! Sara's hair is now parted to the side. :) haha so I parted mine to the side today.. cause I'm cool like that.

YAYYY! new thread!

You may discuss eps that have aired in all time zones in the U.S. because then they are no longer considered spoilers, in the case of "Built to kill" you all can discuss part 1, as it has already aired, Part 2 though is considered a spoiler as it has not aired. Once it does in all time zones of the US, it can be discussed openly.

Aw. Who else died at the veggie-burger thing? He bought her a veggie burger. It must be love :)

Hehe. She finally got some good clothes! Anyone else think she looked super-sweet? And I love her hair. Uhh, I love her all around. Like a circle.

You have something with circles, don't ya, Alyssa? :lol:

She looked so cute! I'm waiting for PureJorja to post the caps.

Circles are my friends! *gathers circles into, well, a circle, and starts to dance in a.. circle*

When purejorja posts the caps, Roos, darling, you send me a link like a good girl, okay? Good Roos.

Sara SO didn't get enough screentime in the episode :mad: I'm mad about that. But she played everything so well, as always :D

SaraStar said:
Yayyy. A new thread. :) And I love the title, though I preferred that 'fricken drill into a wall'-thing. :lol:
Anyway, I'm gonna go make some new Jorja graphics for the new thread. *runs to PSP* :D

New graphics, huh? Got anything yet? I don't mean to pressure you but that's a promise you got to keep :p

*prods SaraStar*
Yes indeed, you must keep that promise... She was really cute this episode, the little look she gave Griss was nice. And at the end with the victim's hubby, she played that AMAZINGLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back