Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
saraXsullivan said:
ahaha. A few days ago, at school, my friend asked me what monologue I was going to say for my audition in the school play that's coming up in a while. I was going to tell her, but she'd think I was more of a csi freak than she already knows. :p

Anyway, I know what monologue, type-thing I'm doing.. Sara's Speech about her past in Nesting Dolls. I think the Drama teacher will love it. I'm hoping she will anyway, cause last year I totally messed up.

But this year, I won't, cause I'm doing something csi :p Hopefully I get a good part. :p

That's sooo cool. Good luck! Tell us how it went. :)

Welcome to the boards and the thread, eXoTiCLoVeBuGs! :) You're not the only one who isn't into GSR, don't worry. :) Everyone, every new person, just call me Roos! As AlyssaPyssa said, we're not into formalities. :D

Welcome to the board eXoTiCLoVeBuGs! Wow, how can we address you by? You can call me Sabrina. :)

Btw, good luck for your audition Sara. :) That heartbreaking speech is bound to bring tears to your drama teachers' eyes!

Hey there. I've posted this in the manip thread already but this thread has been quiet for alkmost 20 hours and that's just unacceptable :lol:

***EDITED for 2 reasons: oversized image (please abide by 400 x 400 requirement) and for adult content comment. Please be mindful of the sensitivities of the Minors in this Forum. Thank you.***

Amazon

HOLY CUPCAKE!! Meowww! Sara The Warrior Princess. How sexy is that?! :devil: I can see Sara taking on that role if CSI decides to do an AU thing one day. Yes I can. She won't be sitting on the sidelines watching the fight, oh no, she'll be in action kicking butt! :D Mamma mia! Is it just me or is it hot in here? Can't. Stop. Staring! *goes off to sit in the freezer*

eXoTiCLoVeBuGs said:
Hi!

I'm new to the forum...and I just love Jorja Fox playing Sara Sidle on CSI...she is definatly a very tough woman...and do agree she is as tough as nails!! construction nails that is ;)...

~*~ Br!t~*~

Welcome! I'm saras_girlfriend aka Maaike (or is it the other way around :p).

Mia, that's a hot one. I've seen it before, back there at the manip thread, but holy cow! I have to second Brina there.

Man! I haven't been here in forever (little time), but I'm just stopping by to say that Jorja's acting in this episode is awesome... and it's not even her episode! Man!

Zan1781 said:
Man! I haven't been here in forever (little time), but I'm just stopping by to say that Jorja's acting in this episode is awesome... and it's not even her episode! Man!

How right you are :p I loved the look on her face after Ecklie's little 'Of course you do' comment about her agreeing with Grissom :lol: :p Priceless. And when Cath called her to the hotel, one: I was very happy that it happened in the first place because the original spoilers promised Cath calling Sara, and two: it never ceases to amaze me how great an actress Jorja is. You could really feel just... everything. The shock of it all, the concern, the realization that one of her friends could've gone through something so terrible and traumatizing, just... wow. As per usual with every episode :p

quoth_the_raven said:
How right you are :p I loved the look on her face after Ecklie's little 'Of course you do' comment about her agreeing with Grissom :lol: :p Priceless. And when Cath called her to the hotel, one: I was very happy that it happened in the first place because the original spoilers promised Cath calling Sara, and two: it never ceases to amaze me how great an actress Jorja is. You could really feel just... everything. The shock of it all, the concern, the realization that one of her friends could've gone through something so terrible and traumatizing, just... wow. As per usual with every episode :p

Also, kudos to Ms. Sarah Goldfinger :p She always writes amazing episodes, but her text fits Sara to a T. It always does and always has, and I think that's partly because Sara's one of the more angsty characters on the shows and she writes more angst-driven episodes, thus matching the two up is like shoe to foot :p

I don't want to sound rude, but please post a warning when you are posting spoilers. I kinda wanted to stay spoiler free.

I'm sorry Maaike, I was told that you didn't have to put them in the spoiler tags after it had aired and I didn't stop to think about that! Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back