Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season Four was pretty angsty too, just look at 'Homebodies' and the last episode, I can't remember the name now. Sara felt so sorry for the raped girl, and she even cried at the end of the episode. I don't think Sara doesn't cry that fast, cuz' yes, she's tough as hell!

In the last s4 episode Sara got caught drunk driving [well, not entirely drunk]. I think that affected Sara a lot.

I haven't seen season seven yet, but when I take a look at the screencaps, Sara looks pretty happy. I don't know if I prefer happy Sara over angsty Sara yet, we'll see.

Actually, I think Sara is the character who cried the most... Don't remember all eps though.
Let's see,
Too tough to die, Homebodies, Nesting Dolls is what springs to mind right now... And didn't she look close to tears in No Humans Involved, Grave Danger & Committed?

I didn't get to see the last half an hour of the last eppisode. I TVOed it, and something cut in! I only got to the part where they were interigating the blonde sister. I never got to see Sara at all! *whines*

But she has her curly hair back!? WOOOT, HAPPY SARA IS HERE. I love curly hair on her, because it means she's happy and lighthearted! I mean, I love an agnsty Sara sometimes, but happy is the way I swing.

I agree with Mia. She does seem to cry a lot. But it's all reasonable. She has give when it comes to crying. She's a strong lady (although she walks like a man). I love her character to pieces, 'cause she's just so strong. Stubborn. Inspirational, even.

LOL...the walk is cute.
Anyone ever noticed that Sara and Greg look almost the same when walking? According to a friend of mine (who isn't very familiar with CSI) Greg walks like a lesbian... so does that mean Sara does too?
I wouldn't say that she walks like a man... but not like a lady either...she has this strange unique way of walking...whatever it is, it's damn sexy ;)

Greg walks like a lesbian? :lol: Okay. Never ever have thought about their walks. But I'm a Sandle so.. *okay, wrong thread* Hmm, I like her walking!

It was the ep where Greg went to search for the coke-bottle and ended up finding the officer's uniform shirt. Can't remember the name right now...my friend was like "damn, that guy walks like a lesbian."
I was laughing at first, then I considered it... think it's kinda true.

Anyways, back to topic. :p

Haha, no, 888BB, I wasn't trashing the walk. I love the walk. It's a hot walk, very special. And adorable. But yes, almost like a man, or someone who's built up with muscle and can't get their arms down straight. And she walks with her hands in her front pockets sometimes. :D

Haha, I noticed her walking immediately. I think it's cool, not like a man, but it has something special. :p I walk with my hands in my pockets pretty often, too. :lol:

omg i love the walk it's so adorable and yes you can easily mistake her with greg if you just take the walk ...

Oh yeah, her walk! I cant believe we've never talked about her walk before this. Its distinctive isnt it? She walks like a dude, not very feminine - which is so cool. :p

I think it's cute how she doen't seem to know where to put her arms when she walks. She always holds case files or stuffs her hands into her pockets so that her arms won't just dangle around. That's really adorable. Sometimes she reminds me of a fourteen year old that grew too fast and still needs to adjust to her own body.

ooh that interesting sara's walk, yes it is a very distictive walk like her walking with her hand in her front pocket. and i must agree she walks a like a man but maybe she's trying to be tough. oh it just my thought though.

i just watched happenstance and i mean what was that? no sara the whole epi!! was something wron with jorja that they just showed her 2 minutes in the end with some lame reason why she wasn't there? that made me sad i thought i could get my jorja fix for today with this epi now i have to rewatch something ...

Nah, be positive, we'll get more Sara-screentime this season, hopefully. :) And yes, the writers should think about the actors. Maybe Jorja had some family-business going on or something. Or maybe it was just co-incidence that Sara wasn't in Happenstance that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back