Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, is that the short clip CBS released that showed Sara, Greg and Cath dancing? I think it was mentioned somewhere that the clip is just them goofing around, and that it wont be shown in an actual episode. Bummer huh? But who knows, maybe the nice dudes at CBS will stick it in an eppie. ;)

in any case if she dance she'll need to shake it.
Very nicely put. :D

Is it just me that I think Sara was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L last night? I love her curly hair and her fashion sense is improving week after week. I would definitely like to see her more in that curly nest eppies. :)

I was being sarcastic.
I did see her. Loved her hair and that cute little smirk. But I didn't get the sense of her being in that scene. Not that I'm ever complaining about seeing her but that was just irritating and pointless.
She was just on for 10 seconds to explain why she hasn't been in the rest of the ep... I would have preferred had she not turned up at all, that way we could have imagined she was taking a day off or something...maybe went on a date, actually has some fun, she derserves that after all.

Aww!

I love her hair curly! It's so pretty and fun!

I was watching the episode, and Sara comes in with curly hair and I'm like 'Haha.. my hair is in rollers.. : )'

It was so ironic, I love it.

Oh darn she had curly hair? Thats my fav Sara hair! I cant wait for the caps to come up.

But why was she on for only 10 seconds? Thats crappy. She's not on sabbatical. She better not go on sabbatical too.

oooh no she got 10 seconds on the show. :( now i'm really craving to see season 7 now she letting her hair curled up that will be so cute to see again.

It actually ticked me off. Too long without seeing Sara on a new episode put me into a bad mood. And what court date was she talking about? Just a random one? Pfft, more explaination needed... Grah. *stomps off to watch season 5 eps*

cocoa, youre the sweetest candy. :) Love that pic. She's so feminine. I love the Sara in the earlier seasons. She was angstier back then wasnt she? I dont know why I like angsty Sara, but I do. She's...intriguing. We didnt know much about her past then (well, we still dont dang it!) so I wanted to get to know her more. And somehow I ended up here with her name as my nic. :p

What earlier season are you referring to? Because I think that in the first 2 seasons she was a lot more light-hearted and not angsty at all... except for the occasional case that got under her skin.

To me Sara was angsty in Seasons 1 through 3. 4 too probably. That's what I called her then. Ms. Broody. And that's why I liked her. Her darkness. When I look at her I dont see sunshine. I look at her and I see destruction.

She's got a dark past but didn't really talk about it. Instead she submerged herself in her work, have close to zero personal life and when cases hit home, she took it very personally. I think her darkest moment in Season 4 was in the episode Committed. Then in Season 5 she slowly unravels herself and in Nesting Dolls we saw her break down to pieces. Season 6 went like a blur to me. But it seemed to me like she gets happier and happier (smiling more, looking radiant, having a life) as the season progresses. No more the brooding Sara I once knew. Season 7 – I think she's happy now. Probably because of G, and other reasons we know not of.

In Season 8 if William Petersen chooses to leave so G's not there, I wonder if she'll revert back to her brooding days. I think not. She's tough. She dont need no man. But its all up to the writers. If they make her all damsel in distress...thats the end.

i like sara being tough rather being a damsel in distress, i think she can handle pretty plenty what ever it is thrown in her way. and she comes out bagging and sealing the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back