Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

HAHA. That made me laughh SO hard. You sneaky person. I love Jorja more than you! I'm stealing her from you. Trust me, baby, all I want for christmas is you!

2. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

Hmm, What Sara would like for Christmas... *sneaks through apartment window, grabs wishlist from random space under laptop* *scuttles back down*
    AHEM! *reads overdramatically*

Dear Santa...
    My name is Sara Sidle, and I work at the Las Vegas Crime lab. I think I've been relatively good this year, and I do technically fight crime, so maybe you could help me out here?
    1. A new Harley
    2. A Special edition Batman graphic novel
    3. A flower. Not a plant, A FLOWER!
    4. Lemons.
    5. A t-shirt that says "For sh*ts and giggles"
    6: A Nintendo Wii (or a new PSP, Greg broke my last one)
    7. Beer.
    8. Hot Pink Nickel strings for my Fender. My E string snapped in the middle of a solo.
    9. A restraining order on those crazy nuts in the forum. 0_0
    10. If not a restraining order, at least give me the supplies and the room to invite them over for a part.

Sincerily, Sara Sidle.

*me* Well, we know now!

3. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

You sure this is her list and not yours? :p

I think she wants a truckload of beer, nuts and a screwdriver. And a curling iron.

Me? I want a bigger closet. So I can keep both Jorja and my clothes in it. Right now Jorja's hiding in my closet but I have to keep my clothes under my bed. How is it that some of us have Jorja? Pretty sure I have the real one tho. Cough.

4. Mini_Catherine

She wants me.

5. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

You people are all nuts...besides, only I have the real Jorja, she’s down here in Aus with me.

You know, this might be a good time to get back to some real on topic conversation before we all get in trouble.

6. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

what trouble us? well were talking about what would jorja/sara wants right or we wish we could have her for ourselves?

7. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

i don't need clothes when i have jorja :D

i don't know why we all have jorja at the same time .. maybe you all have copys and i have the real one .. that would make sense

i think she would wish for loads of beer .. can't think of anything else right now :p

8. Night

Night Witness

lol, I really like 'Sara's' Dear Santa letter xD I especially like the flower thing hehe...

9. Mini_Catherine

I know I have her. She wants me because I lavish her with complimants and hugs and gifts. She wants me for christmas. She also wants a party with all of us. What's that, Sara, dear? .. Oh yes, she wants William Peterson, George Eads and Eric Szmanda there, and Eric to jump out of a cake.

ETA: Naked.

10. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

No i have the real one

11. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Uhm. No. She is in Canada with me.

So, what do you guys expect from tonight's episode? Some of us have read spoilers and such.. so if you have read spoilers, maybe put them in spoiler boxes? If not, you probably don't have to use spoiler boxes, depending on what you think.

Like if your topic is speculation based on a spoiler you have read, then put it in spoiler boxes, but if its just about the way Sara might look or something you're really hoping for, then just say it. : )

Well, I think that Sara's curly hair was only for court, but I really hope that she keeps it for a while, because it was so cute and really suited her. I didn't really like her with straight hair.. but the curly hair thing totally works for her. And my hair is curly right now.. : )

and, well, for speculation purposes and slight wishful thinking and based on some spoilers that I've read.. it's kinda about Grissom sabbatical. No, I'm not going to rant about GSR even though I'm a die-hard fan, but I like that Grissom and her have a thing going on because she seems happier now. Anyway, so Grissom supposedly is going on a sabbatical, (a break) and he got the news during Happenstance, so I'm hoping that he does tell her about it before he announces it to the team, because I can see her getting mad about not being told before hand. And I would hate that, if Grissom was going away for a while, and Sara was mad at him during that time. Sure, it would make great drama, but I don't like seeing Sara mad. Sorry if this was more GSR-oriented, but it had some things to do with Sara, so I put it up anyway.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

13. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

^Thanks for the link. Ive seen it and she looks good. Tom Turkey too. ;)

You girls can argue all you want over who have the real Jorja. Its me. I have her. But she ran away because she read this forum and said we're, and I quote, "loonier than a bag of nuts". So yeah, off she went. :(

Thanks for the info saraXsullivan. I hope she'll get a lot of screentime since it (kinda) concerns her too. And her hair, I hope its still curly. :)

14. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i agree saraXsullivan i dont like sara be mad at anything regardless of what.
    sidler jorja came to my house for comfort. then we fell asleep and i woke she's not there :( .

15. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

I think she ran away from you too cocoa. Our craziness freak her out. :p

Anyone know what happened in 'Living Legend'? Did Sara and the curlies make an appearance?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.