Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

Pish-posh. We need our daily dose of Sara. T'is what the doctor ordered! *goes off to watch more interveiws*

I loved the one "Investigate Vegeterianism" with Jorja Fox on www.goveg.com . I'm seriously thinking about becoming a vegeterian after going on that site. I mean, I love the taste of meet and all, and I do need some meat in my diet, but.. Oh my. Maybe I will be a veg when I'm older. :)

2. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

i thought about becoming a vegeterian too ... but i don't think i could do it i don't have much self discipline maybe i would be able to do it when i take jorja as motivation "jorja does it too !!!"

okay i'll try to think positive for more sara screentime :D

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I don't get vegetarianism, it's against human nature. Humans are omnivorous, it's in our genes.
    But to each their own.

And what is that you talking about, more screentime for Sara? When? I haven't seen that so far...

4. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Vegetarianism? I'm a veggie, I've been one for almost 2 years now. I don't know. I could never eat meat again, I think. It's disgusting :p But I respect people's choices to eat meat.

Jorja and vegetarianism is one thing.

5. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Saw Sara in Happenstance - love the hair, love her necklace. And absolutely hated the screentime she got. THAT's it?

I respect Jorja being a vegetarian. Im not, and I dont think I can be one because I hate greens. So unless I do something about it, there's no way I can be a veggie. But Jorja being a vegetarian? (I read somewhere that she'd like to become a vegan) Good for her. :)

6. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I was a vegetarian for 29 days. My parents were against it because I'm skin and bones and not eating meat scared them.. so I stopped for their sake.

So I'm totally respective of vegetarianism. : )

7. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Jorja's a vegetarian and she's quite skinny, but I think she knows what she has to take to balance her diet. And yep, Im sure all of us respect her veggie ways. :)

Has any one of you seen Ellen "The Puppy Episode"? Ive seen it a few times now, and although Jorja's character appeared for only a few seconds, I couldnt help squeeing. :D She was hitting on Ellen's straight friend. Hilarious. :lol:

8. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

but not that too skinny, she is just perfect just the way she is, and she looks perfectly healthy.

9. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

I’ve seen "The Puppy Episode", actually I was just a kid when it originally aired but I’ve seen it a few times since than. It’s so great that Jorja was part of such a history making event, its importance in regard to lesbian visibility in the media absolutely cannot be underestimated. I don’t believe it was any coincidence Jorja was on the episode, when they filmed it they got a lot of women to guest star who either were gay or had played gay (among them Gina Gershon, k.d. lang, Oprah Winfrey, Leisha Hailey, Laura Dern and Melissa Etheridge, And Jorja had her role as Maggie Doyle on ER).

When she showed up at the Little Freda’s scene (and playing a lesbian, yay for us :) ) I too could not help “squeeing” (when did this become a word?) sort of like what I do every time she’s on an episode of ER. Anyway, that really was a great episode and I’m glad that Ellen is popular once again, even if she had to do it by divorcing herself from her own homosexuality to achieve that (think about it, if you watched her talk show, but were living under a rock or something when Ellen was on you probably wouldn’t even know she was gay). Her popularity took a dive after coming out, it had something to do with being “too gay”. Apparently she was less funny because she was now more political (read: gay). I’m starting to rant now, aren’t I. Oh well, small steps, little victories, I still think it was nice that Jorja Fox was a part of all that.

10. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

oh i saw that scene lately i didn't know that jorja was in it !! i thought the scene was really funny and jorjas part was very cute
    i only saw a few epys of the show yet but i really like ellen thanks for the whole information 88Blackbirds

11. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Me neither. ;) There's a reason why I adore her and Drew, I wont say what. But Jorja hasn't said anything and she doesn't have to. Because its her private life and its none of my business. So until the lady herself says something, I wont say anything. But no matter what, I'll always respect and admire her.

Oh, squeeing is a word. Anything is a word here really. Like Gah, Meh, Nyeh, Nah, Eh, Bleh. Who knows what those words mean but we use 'em anyway. :lol:

Wonder what Sara'd like for Xmas? A curling iron maybe? I think she's sick of marshmallows.

12. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i've never seen it before, but it seems it so intriguing. if she is or not we just have to wait for her to confirmed it. i will still respect and admire her to like you all been saying.
    nice question sidler it will be nice so she can keep her curly hair. or give her all kind of comb and brush to style her hair to?

13. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

SHE CAN HAVE ME FOR CHRISTMAS! PLEEEASE! :D

14. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Wow, capitals! :eek:

Uhm, christmas present for Sara? I don't know. Maybe some comics or something, or beer?

15. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Haha.

Something really funny happened to me the other day.

I was at my boyfriends house (who is now my ex-boyfriend because we were best friends before, and it was awkward, so i told him that we should just be friends) but anyway, I was at his house and I was on the computer on CSI Files, he looks over to see what I'm reading and I was on this thread. HAHA! He actually said that he's now cautious that I'm cheating on him, for Jorja Fox.

What I didn't tell him is that I was, I kept her in my closet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.