Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syd, I don't know, maybe. I'm not in tha USA, so maybe someone else can provide you with some info on that ;)

Lyssa, well, I was! TESTWEEK IS OVER :D

Sabz0rs, I so agree with you. Sara is more like an individual than Grissom's boyfriend. (SERIOUSLY? DID I JUST TYPE SHE'S A BOY? Correction! Girlfriend) She's a feminist, she is not afraid of confrontations with men, she's tough and she's cooler than Antartica!

LOL. She's definitely cooler than Antartica. Maybe a nice name for a new thread? :lol:

That quote about Jorja hugging a tree made me laugh so much. Iih, that's so cute! :)

Mini_Catherine said:

Yeah, I'd like to see Sara in more colour, but pink!? EWW! Gross fest! Omg, I like sound like a whitechick. Well, I am.. But, like, you like know. Like, omg.
but i remember sara wearing a pink polo shirt in early season but not sure what eppie is it she look good on them.

jnick_0712 said:
Anyway, I was thinking how will Miss Fox look like if she wears glasses? Anybody has thought of that before???
ooh yeah she will look like sexy and smart (not that shes not already intellegent) ooh and a nice white blouse and nice dark grayish slacks ooh she looks yummy in that.

SidLer said:

Jorja looks lovely in dresses, but I prefer Sara in jeans and a tee. If she starts to turn up at work dressed in frilly tops and girly skirts with a face full of makeup, I'll seriously hurt someone.
I'm looking forward for sara to wear just that, she can say that she just came from a formal party or better yet she just came in from a nice dinner date and she had no time to change. in any case i would snag her. and i wont need a ladder but i would need car.?!

88Blackbirds said:
Sorry, total feminist moment
Never apologize for being a feminist. Women who support women's rights and stand up for others and themselves are DA BOMB.

cocoa_girl18 said:
ooh yeah she will look like sexy and smart (not that shes not already intellegent) ooh and a nice white blouse and nice dark grayish slacks ooh she looks yummy in that.
That your little fantasy cocoa? ;)

What's cooler than bein cool? Ice cold! Hey Ya. That song came to my head suddenly. :p

Thats what I love about Jorja ya know? She's an activitist and an environmentalist for various movements. She doesnt just sit on her ass and do nothing. She gets up and goes about supporting for what she believes in. Go Jorja! Power to you.

That's from Outkast, right? :lol: I like the song.

She definitely isn't the lazy person. And I so like that about her.

Yep, thats the song! I can picture Sara singing it actually. She'd have developed some photographs and she'd shake it like a polaroid picture to dry 'em. She'd boogie and shake her thang around the lab too. :p

cocoa_girl18 said:

jnick_0712 said:
Anyway, I was thinking how will Miss Fox look like if she wears glasses? Anybody has thought of that before???

Im glad Im not the only who wonders about how she look like wearing glasses. Although, I cant find any pics of her wearing one except for sunglasses, which is different. :lol: I think Jorja will look really smart and beautiful wearing one. I think she would look nice wearing white with the glasses.

And thank you all for the welcome. I'll try to post more often. :)

jnick will i've wonder that too, if you found a pic with her with glasses share it. and yes it is my little fantasy sidler if you must know ;)

:| With.. Catherine. Theyd be like the fricken' PussyCatDolls in their new video, called "Waste no time" or something of that sort. They're on a bus, poll dancing? I knew they were strippers (until one of them came out and said, hey, I can sing, betch!)

Sabs: You're welcome :)

Roos: Ahh, I knew you just didn't want to talk to me. ;)

jnick: Welcome. And, please, we're only here to weed out the crazys.

Jorja + Glasses = YUM!

Names for the new thread:

Jorja/Sara #5.0: She actually hugged a tree.
Jorja/Sara #5: Cool as Antarctica.
Jorja/Sara #5: For your inner activist.
Jorja/Sara #5: Just a simple place of worship.

"Hey ya! Hey ya!" Woot. I liked that song when it was coolness to the maximum. My, my, my, do you want to say goodbye? (AQUA ROCKS MORE THAN OUTKAST!)

Okay guys I don't see the need to be naming a 5th thread just yet, your only on page 10 of this one. Why not hold off until your much closer to the mark. Thanks.

Mini_Catherine said:
My, my, my, do you want to say goodbye? (AQUA ROCKS MORE THAN OUTKAST!)
*throws bucket of ice water over Alyssa* GIRL! Youre singin AQUA? What the-?? :lol:

Those are cool thread names. We'll bring it up in a few months' time 'kay D? :)

All these songs...I wanna see her shake her thang around the lab. She can sing, so you betcha she can dance!

i saw preview that jorja dance a bit where catherine dance and land on table but so short that i can bearely remember jorja dance much. :( in any case if she dance she'll need to shake it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back