Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pregnant...bigger breasts? Hmm, I didn't notice that. I don't think Jorja's pregnant, unless she confirms that she is. I think she's put on a few pounds. She's not as skinny as she used to be. I love how she is now. :) Jorjalicious. :D

*stares at boobs* Nahh, I don't think so....
*realizes, blushes and looks away* erm...
haha, 9 mini jorjas... I think I'd laugh at first, but then I'd be horrified that theres 9 of them and run because of my awkwardness with children.
Jorja looks hot this season, and to me she still looks like our lanky hot science nerd... ^_^

Science nerds should be feared and respected. If not, they'll blow up your toilet and make you think again.

UrielFalcon said:
*stares at boobs* Nahh, I don't think so....
*realizes, blushes and looks away* erm...
Wait. Why'd you look away? I didn't. I know I know, I should show her some respect. :p

9 mini-Jorjas? Whoa. I'd take one home. No, not really. I'd rather take the momma home. :D I agree. Science nerds should be feared. All nerds should be feared actually.

Who da bomb? Sara is. Definitely.

I don't post for a few days and you guys start talking about breasts, huh? :rolleyes: ;)

I was searching through old news articles on JFO the other day.. and there are some really hilarious interviews from 2000-on. There's also a lot of articles about the CSI controversy-- excuse me, the Jorja controversy ;)-- talking about how she came to be on CSI and such.

And then there's the fun ones... :rolleyes: :lol:

Jorja, you're a busy girl these days. Thanks for taking some time off from that grueling damn schedule of yours to talk with us.

Fox: Hey, I love these phone interviews. They're so much more stream-of-consciousness, ya know?

And more laid back.

Fox: Oh yeah. I could be half naked right now.

:lol:

And of course, the interview with Stuff magazine was fun... :rolleyes: But I don't think I should post it here :p :lol:

My question is .... only HALF naked?! C'mon Jorja! If you're gonna flirt, you've got a do a little better than "half"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back