Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
saraXsullivan, that's intense.

If it's ok to post poetry/songs I'll add something too. It's a song I wrote a while back with a friend of mine.
It's not exactly about Sara but it fits her too, I think. (Just in case you're wondering she is the mother, that song is based on a real story that has some small resemblances to Sara's)

NOT OKAY

When I was needing someone
To explain to me
How this could be
I needed something
To make sure
Life was real
But it wasn’t
And now I know its never been
More than little white lies
Told to
Tearstained child eyes

All your promises remain
Your words still sound in my ears
All your promises they fade
Still after all these years
But she’s not here
It’s not okay
It didn’t turn out right
It’s not okay

I was little I was young
And I believed you all along
And I believed you
Far away, way out of reach
And I’m alone
You were there to tell me
She’d be coming back…she never
And I’m alone
I was little I was young
And I believed you all along
And I believed you
Far away

Little white lies
Tearstained child eyes

All your promises remain
All your promises they fade
Still after all these years
But she’s not here
It’s not okay
It didn’t turn out right
It’s not okay

I was afraid and so confused
And I believed you spoke the truth
And I believed you
Scattered hopes, way out of reach
Now I’m alone
How dare you come to tell me
Don’t cry, don’t cry…she never
I’m still alone
So afraid and so confused
But I believed it was the truth
And I believed you

All your promises remain
All your promises, they fade
Now after all these years
She’s not here
It’s not okay
It didn’t turn out right
It’s not okay
She never came back
How can I believe you
What do I believe
When all your promises have faded
And it’s not okay
It’s not okay
It’s not okay

Awh, Mia! That's so sad! But really, really, really good!

Sara was so adorable in Fannysmackin'! When she was kickin' the dummy, I laughed so hard. It was like, "Uh! Uh! Uh!" And when Grissom walked in, he gave her such a "WTF!?" look, along with the "Hey, pick on someone your own size!" line. Ooh, major GSR! :)

I loved her viscious kicking... And not to mention the tank-top and the sweaty and pretty and hairstyle and obvious knowledge of kick-arseness.

And she was sooo precious with Greg!! It made me tear up.

saraXsullivan said:
but she left you,
and took him away from you.
she left you with strangers.
she left you by yourself.
with the bruises he gave you, and the memories.
You've got talent girl! Thats my favorite stanza. *in tears* WOW. Youre a songwriter...perhaps youre a singer too? ;)

And Mia! (Hey, why are are there so many talented people here? Why am I not? :p) These two lines: "Little white lies; Tearstained child eyes" are my fav. They jumped out at me...reminded me of Sara. Great lyrics too! And can you perhaps be a singer too? If the both of you are we'll have plenty of Sara songs to listen to. ;)

Oh, Sara kicked some dummy's ass! YOU GO GIRL! :D And she's so loving and almost motherly towards Greg. Aww I love her so.

SidLer said:
And Mia! (Hey, why are are there so many talented people here? Why am I not? :p) These two lines: "Little white lies; Tearstained child eyes" are my fav. They jumped out at me...reminded me of Sara. Great lyrics too! And can you perhaps be a singer too? If the both of you are we'll have plenty of Sara songs to listen to. ;)
Well, first off, thanks for the compliment.
Those are my faves too (they were mine by the way ;)).
I wish I was a singer, but I just can't for the life of me sing. But my friend actually sang that song. It sounded very beautiful, she's talented. I wish I could record it...

Anyways, Sara kicking butt. I saw the cap in the picture thread. Holy sh*t, that woman is smoking hot. :devil:

SidLer said:
saraXsullivan said:
but she left you,
and took him away from you.
she left you with strangers.
she left you by yourself.
with the bruises he gave you, and the memories.
You've got talent girl! Thats my favorite stanza. *in tears* WOW. Youre a songwriter...perhaps youre a singer too? ;)

*looks around shyly* ..maybe.. :p Yeah.. I love singing.

Hey guys!! You're making me drool over here!!! I won't see Fannysmakin for two years!!! I am very jealous!! It sucks having to be so far behind! But at least i have some great things to look forward too!
And great jobs with the songs and poetry! You guys ROCK!! Speaking of rock and great songs, you should check out my awesome friend on myspace! Her name is, luckily enough, also Sara!! www.myspace.com/justsara
(a little buddy promotion)

Anyways back to the Sara we discuss here and her ass-kicking, now because i can't quite comment on current shows as we have only just finished season 5 here, i must just mention a blast from the past: i remember in Season One's Sex,Lies and Larvae, when Sara and Brass and Grissom go to check out the guilty husband's apartment and Sara gets all up in his face!! And she gives that "i am a woman and i have a gun" speech. That was great! I had loved Sara's character from the second she came on screen but that episode sealed the deal! You just knew that she was gonna be a force to be reckoned with! Many awesome moments thanks to her!!

And I'll be looking forward to the release of those Sara songs. ;)

Sidle71 said:
Anyways back to the Sara we discuss here and her ass-kicking, now because i can't quite comment on current shows as we have only just finished season 5 here, i must just mention a blast from the past: i remember in Season One's Sex,Lies and Larvae, when Sara and Brass and Grissom go to check out the guilty husband's apartment and Sara gets all up in his face!! And she gives that "i am a woman and i have a gun" speech. That was great! I had loved Sara's character from the second she came on screen but that episode sealed the deal! You just knew that she was gonna be a force to be reckoned with! Many awesome moments thanks to her!!
Oh yeah, Sara's kicked a lot of asses hasn't she? Ecklie, that idiot you mentioned (she was kind of going to kick his ass), the dummy in Fannysmackin...I wonder whose ass she's going to kick next? They should make a business card for her. Sara Sidle: Ass Kicker. :p

Or we can print in teeeeny tinyyy letters on a tshirt that says

"If you can read this, I can kick your ass. BACK OFF."

That's something Sara would wear. :p :D

That's so cool. I'd wear it too. Both actually.
Think I need to go to the print shop, I still don't have the "drill into a wall" shirt. Bad me.

I think I took orders for that "drill into a wall" shirt a few weeks ago. Silly me forgot to place the order. Umm, what's the full phrase again? It's veryyy long. :lol: I should get me those shirts too. Angsty shirts suit Sara in my opinin. Stuff like "Back off. OR ELSE." and "I am woman. Hear me ROAR." would look fitting on her. Now I know what to get myself for xmas. :)

I think Sara is more subtle than that. It's probably what she thinks, and it's what her posture radiates, but she's not the kind of person who prints it on their shirt.
Cool phrases though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back