I Suck At Cooking!

Thanks for the recipe Roka! I'll give it a try and give you peeps a virtual treat. ;) And that pic looks yummy. :D

I made Chocolate Banana Pops with my little cousins a while back. It was yummy! Messy, but yummy. ;)

Bananas
1 small bar of cooking chocolate
Chopped walnuts
Ice cream sticks

Steps: Melt the choco bar over low heat, or in the microwave. Remember to keep stirring. :) Peel those bananas and stick 1 ice cream stick into each banana. Dip banana into melted chocolate, and roll them over the walnuts. Put inside the fridge until firm. Serve. :)

You can also use Nutella (YUMMY YUM! :D) or Hershey's chocolate syrup, but things will get messier. More messier = More fun! :lol:

I know you can boil them to cook them, or thats what my grandma does, then she puts this brown sugar sause stuff on them and its really good. But I suck at cooking to so just dont randomly put yams in a cookie pot and boil them...

Oh. Sidler...that sounds extremly yummy!

I gonna have to try that! I can taste it now!

Nutella is a new one for me. Just as long as chocolate is involved...I'm a happy camper!

I haven't cooked all that much, but I'm going to tell you now: I can make a pretty mean Ramen Noodle bowl. ;)

One thing I love making is scrambled eggs.
Easy Peesy Scrambled Egg Sandwitch:
-Put some butter in a frying pan
-Crack 2 Eggs put them in too
-Add cut cheese, like string cheese
-Add pepper and salt
-scramble it up with whatever you want or have, I use a spatula
-Put a Cut English Muffins in a toaster.

When they are both done but the Egg in the English Muffins.
And Ta da! Yummy English Muffin Egg Sandwitch. Tastes good with Pepper Jack Cheese or Bacon. Or Both!

SparkyGirl said:
Oh. Sidler...that sounds extremly yummy!

I gonna have to try that! I can taste it now!

Nutella is a new one for me. Just as long as chocolate is involved...I'm a happy camper!
Hehe I'm glad you liked the recipe SparkyGirl. You should try it, it is yummy. (What chocolate food isn't yummy ey? ;)) Once you try Nutella, you can't stop at just one spoonfull. It's that good! :D

Great recipes everyone! :)

I made my first attempt at a souffle the other night.

It turned out almost perfectly, :D I was very happy with it.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to cook, :D

SidLer said:
I've heard of Tabouli Roka. :) I know they put some couscous inside. Tabouli. Couscous. How cute do they sound? ;)

I made some Cold Potato Salad a few days ago. :)
potato salad is good!!! :p
AND. for whoever originally said that they suck at cooking, watch Rachael Ray on foodtv, she'll help you. :)

X05 said:
potato salad is good!!! :p
AND. for whoever originally said that they suck at cooking, watch Rachael Ray on foodtv, she'll help you. :)

I like potato salad too! :) I just like potatoes. :D

madgeorge I'm glad your first attempt at baking a souffle turned out well. :) I remember the first time I baked my sister a birthday cake... it was all burnt at the sides and dented in the center! :p I had to run to the bakery to get her a cake and told her I made it. :D She didn't believe me, tho. :rolleyes: :lol:

I used to watch Dessert Circus by Jacques Torres on the telly. He bakes really incredible desserts! :D The Naked Chef is good too! I love Jamie Oliver! :)

It's not really the thing that I'm not good at cooking, but I just can't be bothered to cook something decent. I've lived on my own for a couple of years - mostly ordering Chinese :D - and then moved in with a sister, who cooked for me because she thought cooking as relaxing after a day of work and now I'm back with my parents, who left on vacation this morning, so I'm home alone and should start cooking something soon, since it's dinner time already.. hmm, I think I'll just fry some chicken.. I love meat! And I already told my brother that I'm coming over tomorrow and he loves cooking :lol:

JayneEmilysRealm, are you eating at the message board? I hope you brought enough for the rest of the members. :D

Back