'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Hi does anyone know when season 7 starts in the U.K ? :)

The five website says it will be in Summer but doesn't say when in the summer I'm thinking it'll be round the end of summer September probably .

I didn't want to double post so I'll edit and put my question here:

What was the episode where there is a murder in a hotel and I think the guy gets put in the trunk of a car and (Eric speaks in spanish to a lady that works at the hotel because he needs cotton swabs or something or there are towels with blood in a troley (I'm probably getting mixed up now) , I'm not sure what season it is but it might be 4 or 3 (I'm not sure though) ?

Last edited:
What was the episode where there is a murder in a hotel and I think the guy gets put in the trunk of a car and (Eric speaks in spanish to a lady that works at the hotel because he needs cotton swabs or something or there are towels with blood in a troley (I'm probably getting mixed up now) , I'm not sure what season it is but it might be 4 or 3 (I'm not sure though) ?
That was '3-way' in Season 4, (he speaks spanish to the hotel maid needing swabs/laundry bags) but there wasn't a body in a trunk of any car. You might be mixing it up with 'Fade Out' (also season 4) with the dead body/trunk.

Last edited:
That was '3-way' in Season 4, (he speaks spanish to the hotel maid needing swabs/laundry bags) but there wasn't a body in a trunk of any car. You might be mixing it up with 'Fade Out' (also season 4) with the dead body/trunk.

thanks I knew I was getting mixed up with something

Can anyone tell me in what episode Natalia thinks she's pregnant with Eric's baby ? I know it's in season 4 but not the episode .

OK, so I once saw a preview or TV add or something that showed some kind of shooting inside the CSI lab. It was a long time ago and I'm not really sure it was CSI miami. Was there such an episode?

OK, so I once saw a preview or TV add or something that showed some kind of shooting inside the CSI lab. It was a long time ago and I'm not really sure it was CSI miami. Was there such an episode?
4x09 - Urban Hellraisers - there was shooting inside lab :)

Back