'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Re: CSI:Miami 'I Have a Question' Thread #2. NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Ok just wondering (if this is in the wrong place please move) if there is a thread started that lists all the fan fictions that our members are/have written? I have been reading a lot of good ones but its hard because there are so many...just wanted to try and narrow down my lists. thanks!

I watched a repeat of Spring Break on A&E last night and I noticed the guy who got arrested for assault looks like the same guy who is in this season's episodes. His name is Dave. Is it the same guy?

I watched a repeat of Spring Break on A&E last night and I noticed the guy who got arrested for assault looks like the same guy who is in this season's episodes. His name is Dave. Is it the same guy?

Yep, that's the same guy.
His name is Wes Ramsey, and he played "Camcorder Weasel" in the episode Spring Break. :)

Ok just wondering (if this is in the wrong place please move) if there is a thread started that lists all the fan fictions that our members are/have written? I have been reading a lot of good ones but its hard because there are so many...just wanted to try and narrow down my lists. thanks!

nwolfson22, I don't know if there is a list, but you might want to check out the Fan Fiction Forum You can find a lot of fanfiction written by our members over there. :)

CalleighEricFan, It is the same actor who was in Spring Break who has been on this season as Dave. His name is Wes Ramsey

eta..oops SpeedyMeg beat me. :D

Yep, that's the same guy.
His name is Wes Ramsey, and he played "Camcorder Weasel" in the episode Spring Break. :)

I thought it was him. Thanks!!

ok there was an episode where i believe cal had just gotten done re doing her profiencies for Eric...they are talking in the locker room together and she asks him if he is ok cause "we" never talk about it, hell you never talk about it....(dialogue went something like that). What episode was that? I am thinking it is before she is kidnapped and before H gets extridited down to Rio.

hi does anyone know name of the actor who plays Ernest in the season 2 episode Grand Prix ? :)

Does anyone know the song played in the small sex scene in the elevator in 'Wolfe In Sheeps Clothing' it's a hip hop song.

hi what is name of the episode that Ryan has a accident to his eye ? and what season is it ?

Back