'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Hey! Didn't know if this was posted somewhere else, but I was wondering if anyone knew when CSI Miami season 7 is coming out on DVD??

I'm sure it would be announced in this board's News section and a thread started in the Merchandise Forum. Looking at Amazon, seasons 4 and 5 came out in late October, but season 6 came out in early September. (And no go, Eric and Calleigh. She's mine.)

Hi Hannah, although we are getting new epis of Vegas and NY at the mo, we wont get new (s7) Miami until July-ish. Currently 5 are showing repeats of last season (6) on tuesday night at 10pm, after Vegas. I think there is only a couple of episodes to go, but Miami is well worth watching. s6 IMO is the worst, but 5US are showing some repeats of older series that might be better to get you into it. They tend to be on at different times. I think Wednesday at 9, Sundays at 11 maybe?
Hope this helps. :)
Ok thank you for this! I will give it a go on the old fiveUSA repeats if i like it ill start to watch the new series when it comes out!:)

Can someone post here link on youtube video behind the scenes season 7 finale? I found a couple (1:27), but there wasn't moment Jon+yellow hard hat, he only tell that he finally kill a person. But i need this hard hat moment! :lol:

Hi Hannah, although we are getting new epis of Vegas and NY at the mo, we wont get new (s7) Miami until July-ish. Currently 5 are showing repeats of last season (6) on tuesday night at 10pm, after Vegas. I think there is only a couple of episodes to go, but Miami is well worth watching. s6 IMO is the worst, but 5US are showing some repeats of older series that might be better to get you into it. They tend to be on at different times. I think Wednesday at 9, Sundays at 11 maybe?
Hope this helps. :)
Ok thank you for this! I will give it a go on the old fiveUSA repeats if i like it ill start to watch the new series when it comes out!:)

You are welcome! Hope you enjoy it.

i was just watching target specific, and did they say what happened to the bullet after it hit sergei's jacket. cause even though the jacket is bullet proof, it has to go somewhere right??

i was just watching target specific, and did they say what happened to the bullet after it hit sergei's jacket. cause even though the jacket is bullet proof, it has to go somewhere right??
Well I've never been shot, so I'm not sure about it. But I remember in "Dispo Day" when Speed got shot, he had the kevlar & the bullet was still lodged in it when Horatio took it out.
Same thing happened to Calleigh in "Going Going Gone". She was wearing kevlar. Even if the impact was enough to knock her out, the bullet was still in the kevlar.
So yeah I think that the bullet may still be lodged in it, that's why nothing has been said about the bullet ;)

Back