'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Yup that's him! I'm like where did this dude come from?? That's strange that they hired him knowing he played another character. Thanks! :thumbsup:

What episode was the song Freedom by Akon in? I know it was this season....for some reason I want to think it was "Won't get fueled again" but I'm not sure. I'm probably way off.

I believe it was in the episode 'Tipping Point'. The one with the street gangs taking over the neighborhood with the reformed gang member trying to help kids and the shady funeral home owner charging an arm and a leg for his services.

ETA: C.H.E.A.R. got there first. :)

Ohh yeah! Thanks guys! One of my friends was listening to that song in the car the other day and I was like...man....I know I've heard this before....and like an hour later it hit me. I remember asking on that episode thread what that song was but I never got around to getting it.

I got it a few days ago haha...

Listening to it now...

:)

I don't know if anyone has asked this yet, but does anyone know the song they played last week during Eric's daydream of Calleigh? Thanks bunches!

HEY, never mind! I found the song! It is by Stateless and it is called Bloodstream! I searched for it on YT and I am now in love with the song! So hot!

Last edited:
You know I've been wondering what was the song from the ending scene from Dead Air in season four when Marisol get some treatment with Horatio by her side. Does anyone know?

You know I've been wondering what was the song from the ending scene from Dead Air in season four when Marisol get some treatment with Horatio by her side. Does anyone know?

Pretty sure it's All at Sea by Richard Walters, I recognized the song but had to ask my husband.

Hi i have a Question about season 6 why is frank now a beat cop ?

Frank had to pull some hours as an officer while working on becoming a detective. :) It only lasted for a few eps and then he was back to the fun ties and suits.

ok during season 4 There is an episode where Natalia is in the evidence locker and Eric comes behind her being sexy and asking her about some green colored alcohol that she likes and was drinking the night before at his place. They are talking and such and are interupted by Ryan. I am trying to find out what episode this is from.
Thanks for the help.

^ That's from Silencer. :) It's also the one Eric and Ryan are talked about on a blog, called The Hardy Boys, A Rod and Jake Gylenhaal.

Back