'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 2, 2007.

1. DNA_Student

DNA_Student Victim

mulder42,

Thanks; I think you put me on the right track. I found a link to a written preview which makes it clear that racial disparity is a major theme of the episode "Death Grip" from season 2. I also found a transcript of the episode. It looks as if I conflated the dialog at 30 minutes and at 38 minutes.

2. kris44

kris44 Witness

Indeed, season 2, episode 4. I remerber this episode, because I remember the song at the end: Gabriel, by Lambs.
    Played during the memorial service while the mourners are tossing flowers into the water.

3. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

That song is on the CSI: Miami Soundtrack CD. :)

4. kris44

kris44 Witness

5. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Yes; only CSI & CSI: Miami had soundtrack CDs. They came out the first seasons on the air. I have both.

6. DNA_Student

DNA_Student Victim

Good song. Thanks to you both. One theme of the episode (disparity of the response depending on the race of who goes missing or gets killed) is an interesting one. Sometimes the results are unpredictable, however. I am sure that the Ramsey family would not have chosen to be in the spotlight to the degree that they experienced, for example. Still, the episode stuck with me as one that made me think.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  7. oem

oem Civilian

In CSI: Miami: Season 1, Episode 3
    Wet Foot/Dry Foot there is a song that begins to play at the end of the episode. Its a woman singer, singing in Spanish. The first line is, "Cuando, sale luna..."

Does anyone know the name of the song and the singer? Would love to buy the song on itunes if I knew what is was...

Thanks!!

:confused: