House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Hugh Laurie !!! :D

9581756.jpg

Another pic of Hugh Laurie at TCA.
HL with the TCA.
Another pic of HL with the TCA.

*Searching for H.Laurie's speech at the TCA 'cause his speeches are priceless. ;)*

Yeah Well Done Hugh Laurie. Always loved him esp in a bit of fry and laurie but he is so much better in House - love his American accent :p

Here is Hugh's acceptance speech at the TCA

'I never believed for one moment that my respect and admiration for television critics could grow ever greater. It has. This is partly because I'm not from these parts. I am from England, as you can probably tell, from the fact that I've just told you. ... The relationship between artist and critic (in England) is very different. Over there, the artist is, if you like, the mouse. And the critic is the vicious sociopath who shatters dreams. It strikes me as a very different setup here and for that, I and everyone else on the show ''House'' is extremely grateful....

As for this award, a couple of weeks ago I had the good fortune to attend the U.S. Grand Prix in Indianapolis, won, as usual, by Michael Schumacher ... He has been world racing champion, Formula One, for the last seven years. But even his most ardent admirers would have to admit that it's got something to do with the fact that he has the fastest car. Elizabeth Taylor could probably get a podium place. ... People compete with unequal equipment. If, for example, it's a running race and Michael Schumacher began the race with running spikes and the man next to him had lace-up Oxfords, and the man next to him was running in stilettos and the man on the outside lane was wearing a pair of West Highland Terriers. ... But so it is with the business of acting. ... I feel very much in the position of the man who has got a very, very fast car. ... I am, every day that I go to work, deeply sensible of the honor I have to sit at the wheel and drive this wonderful character called House.

Oh,thank you very much for posting the speech cath4gil !!! :D
It's great but I think his greatest acceptance speech was when he won the Golden Globe,each time I watch it I laugh so hard... :lol:

Yay, congrats Hugh :D!

I just finished watching Skin Deep about 15 minutes ago. Gawd, Hugh is god. He makes his character so fun to watch. I laughed pretty good when he wacked Wilson with his cane and said, "Oh, do you miss Stacy too?". However, the best scene by far was when Cuddy came across that patient with man boobs who had that whole sympthay pregnancy thing going on. Her reaction when the guy opened the shirt killed me. Oh my god :lol:!

Lisa is beautiful in your icon and banner. she looks really pretty in "All in" (little huddy moments there) and hugh (And Jesse) are gods they both have very pretty eyes :D hehe if you haven't noticed im a big Chase/Jesse fan :D

I know, Lisa always looks good! I don't know how it's possible for just one human being to be that stunning. I seriously am jealous. And yes, Chase is sexy! He has the perfect set of eyes and so does Lisa. I loved it when that girl, er, guy said that he was the cute doctor. Speaking of which I'm learning so much about these interesting medical conditions that I never knew it. This show has increased my interest in the topic of science. Of course, I could never be a doctor though.

Nor can i, and i loved Chase's face when he/she repeated it it was so cute, and jora fan im in the huddy mood (Im always in the cc mood) Im gonna go start up the house shippers thread because at fanforum im on the huddy thread and i said that House and... well i save it for the thread :D

And once again lisa looks gorges in your icon she's just loverly (And so is jesse) but jennifer is also beautiful, her and Jesse make the best couple ever!!

:lol: All Cuddy fans must check this out. It basically lists six reasons while Lisa should get more screentime in a hilarious way. It's too true...

*eta* Oh gawd I love my icon.

It would be really funny to see Cuddy kick some serious ass on the show. She looks the type to smack someone upside the head for saying the wrong thing :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back