House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
mabey it has something to do with the whole stacy thing because she was the one to say to get the surgery when he was in the comma i dont know?

I watched my first full episode of House last night. I can't remember the name of it but it was about that woman with liver cancer(???) who secretly took birth control pills so she couldn't have a child with her second husband. Also, House told that woman that she's better off without him. Anyway, I must say that I'm addicted to it and I'll start watching it religiously when season three begins. I think Dr.Robert Chase is hot and I remember Lisa Edelstein(Dr.Lisa Cuddy) from her days as the "risotto" girl on Seinfeld :lol:. Oh, and Hugh Laurie is the best :D!

first of all, jorja, i don't know if i've said this to you before, but i'm in love with the dancing batman on your avvie.

secondly...i think i've seen that episode. yet i'm no good with names of episodes, so i won't be able to help you that much.

hugh laurie is amazing and should have been nominated for an emmy *grumbles*, and chase is very, very hot. :D

oh, s3...i can't wait. i miss my house. *tear* :(

^Thanks :D. My batman icon makes me happy.

I checked the Fox site to find the name of the episode and I found out that it's called Need to Know. I dunno, I've had friends tell me that the prefer to see House with Stacy but I like the banter him between Cuddy much better. I'm thinking of renting season one on DVD to catch up 'cause I probably have a lot to learn...

House/Cuddy banter is awesome.

s1 is probably my favorite out of the two, with the exception of a couple episodes in s2. with s1, they always pull out all the stops to try and keep the viewers on board, so there were a lot more interesting cases.

but there were a lot of good character moments in s2.

i watched that episode twice today because i needed to make sure that forman or cameron had a reaction to the "you can teach a class on that" comment that house said to chase about not seeing the mom when she died, and i come to a concusion that nethier of the duckings know about chase seniors passing, plus i wanted to see cuddy say "i love greg" :D (im a huddy shipper)
and i wanted to see uhhh, no just the two and did you hear all the complememts cuddy was giving house, "the cane makes me melt" and "dreamy eyes" :lol: i like the season two banter better but i like both seasons equally i cant wait till season 3 chase will have his moments i know it :D

...interesting :D

I think house is to funny to be made into a spoof :D but im just a big house geek so im going to defend it :lol: they should have got a good looking person to play chase :D and im also a big chase geek :) thanks for the clip :)

I frigging love Lisa Edelstein. She like, rules all as Dr. Lisa Cuddy. I'm jealous that she's so gorgeous!

So, which episodes so I watch to really get into the show. I want to know something before the start of S3 so I'm not out of the loop when it begins.

for chase there are these episodes:
-"the mistake"
-"forever" (you might have to watch the mistake first though)

for cuddy:
-"forever"
-"daddy's little girl"

for forman
-"sleeping dogs lie"
to
-"forever"

for cameron
-"sleeping dogs lie"
to
"euphoria part 2"

for house
-"the mistake"
to
"no meaning"

for wilson:
-i think it's "sleeping dogs lie"
to
-"Forever"

and "forever" is in there alot because it's like everyones episode. Hope that helps :D

oh god, the names...oy.

from s1:

Pilot
DNR
Maternity
Damned if you Do (great chase ep.)
Fidelity
Detox (BIG house ep.)
Sports Medicine
Cursed
Control-Babies and Bathwater (the Vogler eps.)
Three Stories (another great house ep.)
Honeymoon

from s2:

Acceptance
Autopsy
Humpty Dumpty (some great house/cuddy moments there)
TB or Not TB
Hunting (great cameron/chase ep if you're into that)
The Mistake (big chase ep.)
Deception (just a fun ep.)
Distractions
Skin Deep (just a crazy ep. in general.)
Safe
All In (another fun ep.)
Sleeping Dogs Lie
House Vs. God (big Wilson ep.)
Euphoria pt. 1 and 2 (big foreman ep.)
Forever
Who's Your Daddy? (good house ep.)
No Reason (BIG house ep.)

...enjoy!

cursed, forever and the mistake are also great Chase episodes (hehe i can talk about him all day) but if you want the mabey storyline for Chase then i reccomend "forever" it shows his emotions and it gives a clue (mabey i hope) for season 3. I hope they have a big Chase episode after "forever" it showed us that Jesse can handle a big episode and can make the vewiers (like me :lol:) cry in a secound :( he was amazing in that episode it was one of his best; real tear jerker though.

I wanna see "Euphoria" and "Forever" soo bad! Does House like stick a needle in CUddy's butt or something? Is she trying to get pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back