House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
robospanker_fan said:
Hmm... only now do I know the amount of Wombat fans we have here...

I haven't even watched one episode of Season 2. Sad. Here I am, getting excited over S3.

Watch S2!!!! ;)

i cant wait for season 3 because we all know there was forshadowing for these three people, CHASE!!!!, cuddy, and wilson, CHASE!!! with the money no money thing, cuddy's baby hunt, and i dont know what there was for wilson but he just acted weird because there is always a story for house but i think cameron and forman cleared things up so i dont think there will be a big story there. I'm really looking forward to the Chase one and not just because it's chase (thats only half of it) it's because he was acting different in the last three episodes starting with forever, no wait it started in house vs god when the kid was like "why are you always doing things you dont want to do?" so i thought that was weird and had something behind it and then the double dipping the pay check in "forever"

i'm gonna sound like a confused fangirl for a second here...

what are the shipnames for house and who do they go to?

cuz fcc i think i can figure out. but wombats? :confused:

I want Chase to say more to Cameron than "It didn't suck." LOL. I am torn because I was originally a Caneron/House shipper, but that just seems so futile at this point (with House being such an a-hole, which is great/funny for his character but BAD for any relationship). Now I am leaning toward the Cam/Chase, but he really needs some better storylines and something to make his character a little more sympathetic. I can't wait for season 3!!! I am gonna try to stay spoiler free.

I want Chase to say more to Cameron than "It didn't suck." LOL. I am torn because I was originally a Caneron/House shipper, but that just seems so futile at this point (with House being such an a-hole, which is great/funny for his character but BAD for any relationship). Now I am leaning toward the Cam/Chase, but he really needs some better storylines and something to make his character a little more sympathetic. I can't wait for season 3!!! I am gonna try to stay spoiler free.

house makes cam so emo and there is just so much more with chase/cam because they can talk about sex, tarzan and jane, and sperm samples and it would seem like flirting (which to me it is) but if she were to talk about that stuff to house it would seem like doctors chat, and im still leaning for chase to move to australia for his dad's estate for a bit and then come back because he found out his dad never moved and the house rememinded him of bad momories and he opens up to someone near the end...or when you know house is thinking he plays the piano so mabey instead it can me chase playing the violin (because jesse can he has since he was 10 ;)) that would make people think

Hugh definitely does deserve a raise...it is his amazing acting skills that have made this show as popular as it is....I wish I made 300K :(

hugh does deserve it!!!! and at imdb theres a thread there called songs that suit the characters so heres my picks

house: "paint it black" by the rolling stones
chase: "19 street breakdown" by the rolling stons
cuddy: "killer queen" by queen (my fav band)
cameron: "you dont fool me" also by queen
forman: cant think of one
wilson: also cant think of one

i know it must be hard working without the accent and with a cane

and since chase and house have a crappy like heres a song for both ot them

"the show must go on" by queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back