House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
cath4gil said:
Can't believe that Hugh didn't get a Emmy nod for the show and also the supporting cast and writing didn't get a nod, WTF :mad:

At least the show and the casting is up for a emmy, but still...
Yeah I agree Hugh should've been nominated for an Emmy, damn that man is brilliant when it comes to acting. But congrats to House for being nominated for Best tv drama.

i know but i still think csi should have been in the nominations somewhere

i just watched house vs god and i was wondering, is there for shadowing for (you all know who's comming) chase, becuase the kids asked him "why are you always doing things you dont want to do" and then "im not rich" in forever (so sad) and then in i think it was tb or not tb where he was like "im not rich my dad was", mabey he doesn't like being a md because his dad shoose it for him not chase and then mabey his dad didn't leave him money but his esate back in the down under (that rumar is going around the internet and i made so many fanfics about it :D)

oh and another wish of mine, i dont know if i said it but
-i want chase to accidetly blurt out his fathers death to the ducklings, they are the only ones who don't know :( then cameron would feel sorry for him and chase doesn't want her to and they get into a fight but he makes up with her making her see that he does see her as a friend and how he doesn't want to hate her or her hate him and she well since it's me i would end it with a kiss but some people might get mad so ill leave it at that mini fic :lol: :D

Hottie_Cath said:
cath4gil said:
Can't believe that Hugh didn't get a Emmy nod for the show and also the supporting cast and writing didn't get a nod, WTF :mad:

At least the show and the casting is up for a emmy, but still...
Yeah I agree Hugh should've been nominated for an Emmy, damn that man is brilliant when it comes to acting. But congrats to House for being nominated for Best tv drama.

Yes that's the only saving grace for the nominations, that and also that they are nominated for best casting as well, which they should win ;)

^^for best casting, heck yes they should win i mean they got well i think you guys got the picture on who i like best {jesse spencer/robert chase) the oh so... and once again you know what i think of you know who <3333

oh yeah and heres a big spoiler for epp 1 for season 3 i forgot to say it so thats why im editing it, plus my head was caught up in the goodness of chase <333

big spoiler

^^^oooo thanks for the spoilers sounds like season 3 is starting off with a bang....I am already getting excited :D. Usually I try to refrain from peeking into next episodes but it was just FAR too tempting and I'm experiencing House withdrawal and only the reruns are keeping me sane....why do all shows have to end just when you have unlimited time to watch them :mad:. Oh well...I'm also quite disappointed at the emmy nods...you couldn't have asked for a prettier cast and better acting than House and CSI. Hugh Laurie should win just for pulling off the american accent so flawlessly and for looking totally awesome on a motercycle.

eagerly looking forward to season three!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

his lack of british-ness in his accent is amazing. blows me away.

and house is the only show i won't look at spoilers for. i'm not even tempted. it's kinda weird. i don't want to know what's going to happen.

I'm going to try and stay spoiler free this season, I've peeked at the premiere spoilers, but they I'm not totally convinced.

Going to be damn hard staying spoiler free

I want to be spoilers free too.I don't enjoy the shows so much if I know all that's gonna happen.
So if someone posts a spoiler pleeeaaaasssseeee use the spoilers code. ;)

the only thing i am spoiler free form is csi, i hated spoilers but my sister told me a rumar about chase and i really want to know if it's true so now im hooked on house spoilers, i hope there is a chase spoiler i want him to have THE episode where people are like "awwww he cant go" or "please dont die chase" i would crie if he got hurt or sick but that gives him a episode with posible fcc moments

I love Cameron, who I think is an either "love her or hate her" character . . she is just so sweet and naive. Chase of course is adorable, and Hugh Laurie is just so sexy to me. I am hoping that I am just not attracted to surly older men, which might be the case. Damn!

I recently bought the House Season 1 DVD's (I only started watching halfway through Season 2), and I am dying for season 2 to be released (its at the end of August, for those who care) so I can watch the first half (which has the great Chase episode that I HAVEN'T SEEN!!). I don't know if I am gonna make it spoiler free . . .

:rolleyes: I can't help it I always look at all the spoilers I can find for everything I watch. I tried going without spoilers for season three, but I found I just can't do it. I can't wait for season three, but luckily I don't have to wait that long. :D

the secound season comes out aug 22, and yes chase is VERY adorible, and cameron is very sweet i lover her character, except in hunting. Yes i am a HUGE HUGE fcc shipper but she she's a very pretty girl, she knew chase is a VERY pretty boy and he was curious about them together so she had sex with him and they lost there chance together, but he'll get it back in season 3 they do more then flirt and cameron was asking for thoughts when the kid was giving a sperm sample and she was like "if it was you we'd be finished already" and there little sex talk in season 1 and talking about tarzan and jane was cute ;) so i think there will be plenty of that to come in s 3, oh yes and hugh is very sexxy. Everyone one on house is a studdmuffin :D

Hmm... only now do I know the amount of Wombat fans we have here...

I haven't even watched one episode of Season 2. Sad. Here I am, getting excited over S3.

everybody knows who im going to say :D, i am a big chase fan and i cant help but have a couple of therys going through my head for season 3, and if you dont know what happening with season 2 i can fill you up on the important parts and all the forshadowing :)

and here is my regular chase part: I want there to be a episode of house where chase is known more than just the cute doctor, i want him to get annoyed with that name and spaz out at house or a patient and one day something might happen with him or happen to him that makes them realize that they actually miss him like my thery where his dad left his money to his stepmother and his estate to him back in the down under mabey *making up a little sinario in my head* so what im saying chase is the underdog and one day he is going to rise above and show the others that he's more than just really really really really really rediculasy good looking (and sweep cameron off her feet ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back