House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only time i hated house was when he said "both of you parents are dead so we dont have to worry about you screwing up" that was to harsh but he did say sorry, i wonder what would have happened if forman didn't get to be houses boss and house got to fire him, would he really mean it or would chase take it seriously and house (or cameron :lol:) would have to get him back but i dont think chase would want a date with house :lol:

the mistake one was a fabulous episode for chase.

and i get that it was harsh, but that's how house is...all snark and bite. but i liked the mistake because it revealed a more humane side to him. he understood that chase wasn't thinking clearly when he screwed up, that he was emotional at the time. yet he was still house.

follow me?

yes i do and since chase kind of fell out near the end but had forshadowing in the epp forever they are going to have more of him, cuddy, and wilson since they all had a story line near the end

Chase is a pretty boy but I don't like his character and I love when House kicks his ass 'cause Chase doesn't mind to betray him,see the Voegler affair.

chase is pretty but i love his character but whatever, chase is really really really ridiculousy good looking :lol: but he is always jelous when he talks to cameron hmmmmm i wonder why becuase he always brings up the name house and not him hmmmmm im pondering :D

i was very angry with chase during the vogeler affair. but...eh...i liked chase from the beginning and his background and past are interesting to me. vogeler was just a nice big black spot in s1 that i don't like to speak of. i'd rather just ignore it and move on. because characters did a lot of things they wouldn't normally do.

and besides, one of the things i love about chase is how house loves to rib him, and the way he takes it. if the vogeler incident hadn't happened, we wouldn't have that kind of interaction.

chase is pretty but i love his character

Yeah, he is! He's really hot! So do I. His character is awsome. :D

Hmmm...I haven't seen that one, but then again I haven't seen season 1. I'm watching the 2nd season through re-runs.

i was very angry with chase during the vogeler affair. but...eh...i liked chase from the beginning and his background and past are interesting to me. vogeler was just a nice big black spot in s1 that i don't like to speak of. i'd rather just ignore it and move on. because characters did a lot of things they wouldn't normally do.

and besides, one of the things i love about chase is how house loves to rib him, and the way he takes it. if the vogeler incident hadn't happened, we wouldn't have that kind of interaction.

hallelujah to both of you, theres going to be more about chases past in the next season but heres the things i love about chase

-how he'e really really really rediculously good looking (my #1)
-his accent
-his hair
-his clothes/shoes (i loved his green jumper in 3 stories)
-how he chews on his pencils/popsikle stick
-how he sits
-how his facial expressions can make the seen complete
-how he reacts to houses comments
-how house can talk about his parents and he feels sad :( but some times he blows it off

did anyone else notice in deception when house was talking about the boy who cried wolf he said "at the end the wolf came. ate the sheep, the boy and the boys parents" and chase was like "the parents didn't die", was house trying to annoy chase??

:D :D I just started watching this show, mostly because my best friend talked me into it. I just love watching reruns, because then I can catch on older episodes I missed. :lol: My two favorite charactors are House and Chase, I liked them both from the first episode I saw of it.

Can't believe that Hugh didn't get a Emmy nod for the show and also the supporting cast and writing didn't get a nod, WTF :mad:

At least the show and the casting is up for a emmy, but still...

hugh needs a emmy, and jesse spencer needs a emmy for best looking on house :D
grrr i im still thinking about if i was right about the cain and able theroy, what did you guys think???

I luv house !!! its my first time here ... just start to get familiared ...

I m also very revolted !! where is hugh nomination???
Dummy People!!!

i just finished watching forever and heres what i think should happen

hugh laurie: best actor
jesse spencer: for "the mistake" or "forever"
jen morrison: eutheria
omar epps: also ethuria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back