House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
csi_fanatic87 said:
I haven't seen that! When does that happen? I would love to hear him sing. :D

jesse spencer, the guy who plays him, sang in the movie uptown girls. he has a very pretty voice. he, however, is a lot hotter now, than he was then.

in my opinion.

i know i dont like double posting but i found something big i think (so mabey spoilers)

on tv.com it says the secound episode of season 3 is called "cain and able" well Cain and Able where adams and eve's first and secounds sons, Cain killed his brother after god refused his sacrafice but excepted Able's and commited the first murder oh and by the way Cain watched the flock and Able was a farmer can you find a conection

^...i think it's the hair. i really hated the look his hair had when he was younger...

but now it's like i wanna just get my fingers into it and...:devil:... :D

Thank you so much for those pics Hormiga! :D I think Jesse looked good when he was younger too, but I like his better longer rather than short and spiked.

Jesse Spencer Rocks. He used to be on Neighbours as well. Only bad thing is, i didn't start watching the show until long after he left. :( shame for me. I can't remember exactly, but i think he appeared on the Anniversary episode.

I prefer his hair long. :D Long hair rox.

i love chase, people underestamate him well one of these days he needs to stand up and say "house i dont play polo..i play cricket" ;) and well he needs a gf, mabey he meets a patient (or cameron :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back