Clinic patient, how weird was he :lol:
House winking at Cameron
House/Wilson final scene, poor Wilson

2 weeks without "House"!!!
I think I'm gonna need some vicodin...
+
+
+
(Maybe spoilers of this week ep "Sex kills").
+
+
+
The clinic cases are always really funny. :lol:
It looks that in next ep House's going to be fed up of having Wilson at his place.

I was sure there was going to be a 3º season,'cause the show ratings are doing well in the States,aren't they?

Countdown:19 days for the new ep "Clueless"...

Yep, they had their second highest rating this past week. Yay, I am so excited. Yay, only 18 or so more days until 8 weeks of non-stop House. Whoohoo.

CSIFAN1985

i cannot believe these morons, no new house for like ever! :lol:

ok i have tons to say, so buckle up :p

very excited to hear house will be back, i would consider them extremely stupid if they did not because it is doing fantastic in the ratings

midnight_tiptoes, i loved your icons, i think i stole about all of them, they were great! :lol:

everclaire, i am finding that he is hot in no matter what he is in, so i hear you, also i really do love crossing jordan, that is so cool that your dad works on it!

yay that after this enternity of no house we will get plenty, so i guess i have to hold onto that

now about the other nights ep:

it was amazing, as always crazy funny

the clinic patient thing was totally disgusting though!

i loved the case, the writers are so good, and the guy from alias really did do a great job, i felt really bad for house after he got kicked because then he was limping worse than normal and camreon could not stop looking at him weird, and as much as i did feel sorry for house i loved it!

i felt so bad for wilson, i love this guy, i was so proud of him and was very relieved that it was his wife and not him, house was being such a jerk, i really thought the poor guy was going to cry i was like "its ok wilson, i still love you!" him and house in the same house(that sounds weird ;) ) will be pretty scary but definitly funny!

houses evil laugh after camerons comment was so funny it scared me at first but then i could not stop laughing and once again cameron found herself staring at that weird man

cath4gil, when did house wink at cameron? i, being a devout cameron/house shipper, cant believe i missed it! :eek: :lol:

He winked? I missed that too. I'll go back and watch it.

I'm missing something here. About Crossing Jordan. It's my favorite show. I love 'em. In fact I was just watching 'Skin and Bone'

CSI_Grissom said:
cath4gil, when did house wink at cameron? i, being a devout cameron/house shipper, cant believe i missed it! :eek: :lol:

It was at the end scene of their scene talking about what patients are good for a heart to the PotW ;), it was when Cameron was carrying all those files!

WOOOOO at House getting picked up for Season 3, although we all knew it would ;)

Oh wow! Can I just say....
House, in a tux, playing the piano, sitting with Cuddy!

I've just died and gone to heaven! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back