House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Countdown:13 days for next ep...

I've made a little poll between my friends about who was their fav character besides House.
The first is Wilson with 4 votes,then Cuddy with 2,the others get no votes.
How about you?

P.S.You all got cool House avatars. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine are:
House
Cameron
Wilson
Cuddy, Foreman and then
Chase
Cuddy and Foreman are equal,can't really seperate them.

Be good if we could get a flashback episode,seeing how Wilson/House first met, and also I thought seeing how the ducklings interviews went with House, which I think would be good, and a Cuddy/House meeting. Basically one flashback eppy to fit all that in :lol:

CSI_Grissom said:
YAY! thanks cath4, i love how we want house/cameron, but as you can see, i love GSR, which happens to be just a little opposite from you! :lol:

you certinaly are :lol:

My favorites are:
1.Wilson
2.House
3.Chase
4.Foreman
5.Cameron
6.Cuddy

PS: do any of you remeber Omar Epps on Season 3 of ER. He played Carter's friend Gant.(his character's life came to an abrupt end when he jumped in front of an El train.)
The first time I saw a House episode, I was like Hey, he was on ER.

CSIFAN1985

1-House.
Then,in a galaxy far,far away...
2-Wilson.
3-Cuddy.
4-Foreman.
5-Stacy.
6-Cameron.
7-Chase.(despite he's very handsome...).

GilandSara unfortunately your banner is a bit too large for this boards requirements. Banners should be no larger than 220w x 75h. Could you please adjust it accordingly? Thanks. :)

here is my list

1. House(obviously)
2. Cameron(i just love her)
3. Wilson(how can you not love this guy?)
4. Cuddy(once again, i just love her)

the other two im not too hot about, but this is how the list would go

5. Foreman
6. Chase

^^ i just dont like these guys too much

im happy that cameron is pretty high on most of your guy's lists, i dont think that she gets the credit she deserves, she is simply amazing to me! :lol:

OM Gosh, I will have to watch this later. It looks pretty funny. Only two more weeks until 8 weeks of non-stop House. Whoohoo!!! :)

CSIFAN1985

I've made a little poll between my friends about who was their fav character besides House.
The first is Wilson with 4 votes,then Cuddy with 2,the others get no votes.
How about you?
Favourite character besides House? It would be a tie between Cuddy and Wilson for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back