House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSIFAN1985 said: I hope one day I can see the interviews he done with Leno, I don't have quicktime on any computer fast enough to watch the clips I have found.

CSIFAN1985

It's a pity you can't download quicktime,'cause the Jay Leno interviews are quite good.
I really like one old British one from 1991 in "The Wogan Show" where Stephen Fry and him make a very funny magic trick. :lol:

GilandSara said:
Is there another site I could get it at? It says the site doen't exist. The talie. whatever.

Are you talking about this link If that one doesn't work, you can start Here and then work into the galler. It is the Hugh Laurie Gallery Bar.

I hope this is what you were looking for... :) :)

CSIFAN1985

Hormiga said:
CSIFAN1985 said: I hope one day I can see the interviews he done with Leno, I don't have quicktime on any computer fast enough to watch the clips I have found.

CSIFAN1985

It's a pity you can't download quicktime,'cause the Jay Leno interviews are quite good.
I really like one old British one from 1991 in "The Wogan Show" where Stephen Fry and him make a very funny magic trick. :lol:

LOL, yeah, and he had to juggle for one part, it was hilarious.

I love HOUSE ☺☺☺☺☺ it is one of my fav shows. I love it :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Here you can find clips of "House" dubbed in Spanish,so we have no prob about H.L's accent... ;)
Well,I'd prefer to watch the ep in the original version,with the actors real voices.

^^ :lol: spanish house, thats pretty funny!

new house this week, finally, i am so excited! it should be really good, i love the storyline!

thanks for the link cath4gil, it took me forever to watch though because my computer is so slow, but i am gald that i did because it was awesome!

And you should see spanish CSI. It is weird, after hearing the original voices, to hear them in other language.
I dont like when the shows or films are dubbed, I have always think that the voice is a very important part of acting, and when voices are dubbed they dont have the same emotion or intensity of the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back