House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
You peoples are to obssesed with house (although I find him spookily addicting) and you should know that there is a warning on the dvd's this may prove addictive LOL any ways I just realized that its going to be on in 16 days 24x16=????????? any one have a caculator. Does any body besides GilandSara watch Crossing Jordan :lol: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :mad: :confused: :devil:

Welcome to the boards medicalexaminer. :)

We actually have a thread for Crossing Jordan, if you wish to participate in a discussion there. I have provided a link below for your reference. ;)

Crossing Jordan

yikes im scared know, i am one of the few house/camerons here i think, only me and cath4gil are left, please dont leave me alone cath4gil! :lol:

house in a tux though, yowsa indeed... :lol:

and i have to say, wilson looks rather stunning too, anybody agree? or am i the only freak that absolutely loves this guy!?!? :lol:

House and Wilson in Tuxes. Yikes, very nice indeed. :)

I think I have also left for a better place. Waiting for this episode in April. Looking forward to it Actually.

CSIFAN1985

Ooh yes. I saw them too, a few days ago.
If anyone noticed, in the second picture, with House and Wilson very hadsomely dressed up in their tuxedos... House has a silver handled cane hanging at the side? I assume that's his Pimp Cane.

robospanker_fan said:
Ooh yes. I saw them too, a few days ago.
If anyone noticed, in the second picture, with House and Wilson very hadsomely dressed up in their tuxedos... House has a silver handled cane hanging at the side? I assume that's his Pimp Cane.

hee hee :lol: :lol: Pimp Cane... That's funny. :D

hey all. i'm kinda new to the whole House world, but i've become addicted at around episode 2x10 or so. so, i missed the whole cameron/chase thing. i am not a shipper of that pairing, and was wondering if someone can explain what the heck happened? i've been doing my rerun homework and havent seen that one, 2x7 or something? thanks:)

What I've got is that Cam thought she got HIV/AIDS from a patient (he coughed blood in her eye) and she was uncomfortable with that so she slept with Chase. If they're gonna do that I wouldn't do it under *those* circs.

Cameron had an HIV patient who, as the previous poster said, coughed blood on her. So Cameron was faced with the possibility of being HIV positive. The patient kept telling Cameron that ever since he got HIV he's been living every day to the maximum, and he's never been happier, that everyone should live their life as if they were dying. So Cameron decided to live every day as if it were her last by taking some meth, inviting Chase over and sleeping with him. The next day they decided that even though, "it didn't suck," they shouldn't do it again.

cath4gil said:
true ;)

CSI_Grissom, I won't leave you :lol:

YAY! thanks cath4, i love how we want house/cameron, but as you can see, i love GSR, which happens to be just a little opposite from you! :lol:

anyways, does anyone think that wilson is a little crazy? ok before you throw the rotten vegitables :D, how can a guy that sweet, faithful, generally mild tempered, quiet and all those other things, and still be friends with house? dont get me wrong, i dont want them to not be friends, i just think their dynamic is pretty funny, but you know what they say "opposites attract" so maybe its that, i dont know, and also i still love house, i just think him and wilson are an awful weird duo :lol:

But they re so fun to watch together! Especially the conversations they have, like the 'God' one.

I'm hoping that we'll get a special episode where we get to see how House and Wilson became friends. Like, a flashback episode will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back