House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ i know exactly what you mean, its like trying to watch "shark tale" in spainsh and trying to imagine will smith talking for the fish dude when its in spanish!

by the way cath4gil, i think you and i are the only house/cameron people here, sorry mods not trying to be shippy, but i think that him anybody else would be weird, someone on the last page mentioned something about lisa remarking on cuddy and house, but they are just weird for me

anyone else think it is funny how they all call each by their last names? it cracks me up! :lol:

I'm so used to them calling each other by their surnames, I now find it a bit wired when they call each other by their first names ;)

Interesting to hear Lisa’s comments, look forward to hearing about House/Cuddy’s history, although I still see it as a brother/sister relationship

yay! new house tomorrow!

i think it would be weird if they called each other by their first names, it happened once when cameron was being cute because she was trying to get them to listen to her so she called them by their first names and they mocked her by calling her by her first name, it was hilarious!

I am totally used to it, but i just thinks its funny that we are used to it, i know i would think it was weird if someone called be by my last name all the time, i guess you would get used to it, but it would be strange at first

New episode tonight and I have to work. Stupid people with their need for food and nourishment.

Anyway. I made a crapload of House icons. You can find them here.

ahh you're that person, I've snagged a lot of House icons from yourself and will be snagging more :lol:

i think it would be weird if they called each other by their first names, it happened once when cameron was being cute because she was trying to get them to listen to her so she called them by their first names and they mocked her by calling her by her first name, it was hilarious!

love the scene, was so funny :lol:

Yay for new House tonight

Midnight Tiptoes, those icons totally Rock, can I use one of them for my Avatar?

Yes, finally a new House tonight, yay I can't wait. Whoohooo. Did you all see both the clips that are out there for tonight's episode. There's the one at Fox.com and there is also a couple on tv.com

CSIFAN1985

Oh God, I love House.

Strangely though, thanks to Hugh Laurie's relatively newfound hotness, I am looking back at him in Blackadder and feeling oddly attracted. Which is WRONG.

midnight_tiptoes said:
New episode tonight and I have to work. Stupid people with their need for food and nourishment.

Anyway. I made a crapload of House icons. You can find them here.
Wonderful icons Carol. I've taken a few & will credit - thanks! :)

ok, sorry guys, but i am pretty computer illiterate. It's from sitting in watching TV every day instead of learning things.

The new House last night was pretty good, the case was sort of interesting but the best parts, I think, were with House and Wilson... as always. ***SPOILER***|
It is so sad that Wilson was always being teased by House saying HE was cheating on his wife and it was actually his wife having an affair. :( Poor Wilson. It was so sweet when at the end Wilson goes to House's house and says can I stay with you and House invites him saying, "Want a beer?" Awwwww, I think you can all tell that Wilson (a.k.a. robert sean leonard) is my favorite.

Ok, so last night's episode was pretty good, the case was ok.
The guy from Alias, who played the Husband did a great job, and I actually flinched when he hit House. I was like OM Wow, I can't believe they actually did that. Then the whole storyline where they couldn't figure out what the woman had and they were doing all the tests, and the husband wasn't ready to let them give up, that was great. Oh and the guy with the Cow fetish or whatever, that was funny. Especially when House saw him in the clinic the second time and He walked in the room and Mooed at the patient, I thought I was going to die laughing. Oh and the storyline with Wilson, that was sweet. Wilson trying to talk to House about his problem and House doesn't want to listen, it almost looked like Wilson was almost in tears. I was like awww. Then at the end when Wilson comes and tells House that his wife was having the affair, and asking House if he could stay with him for a couple of days. Then House finally inviting him in, that was cool.
It was a great episode, and I can't believe that I remembered everything that I did, for only watching the episode once. I usually have to watch it twice. It was good, but the bad news is we have to wait another 3 weeks before we can see new episodes again. :eek: But the good news is that it sounds like from March 28th on, there will be a new episode of House every week until the end of the season. Whoohoo, so all the breaks we have had to endure, will pay off, if we get new episodes every week from March 28th to the end of the season. Yay, I can't wait.

CSIFAN1985

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back