House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was, she kept popping those pils :lol:, I love extras like that, seeing what's really going on behind the camera

I've just watched the Madtv House parody,it was quite fun. :lol:

"Let me see if I understand the premise of this show,I come here sick,you give me a medicine and I get worst and you give me a different medicine and I get better,then I get worst,then I die,then in the last moment you save me and then I'm so grateful that when you insult me I'm ok with it because you save my life".

Okay, I luffs Lisa Edelstein. Her eyes kill me. THEY KILL ME!

Also, she was interviewed by The Watercooler, and said:

The writers might start to explore the House/Cuddy relationship later this season/season 3. She said she has her own ideas about what happened between House and Cuddy in the past, how they met, etc, but she didn't share them. Boo. But yay for House/Cuddy!

And yay for Teh Lisa. She's so pretty. Oh my God, she needs to make out with me right now.

midnight_tiptoes said:
Okay, I luffs Lisa Edelstein. Her eyes kill me. THEY KILL ME!

Also, she was interviewed by The Watercooler, and said:

The writers might start to explore the House/Cuddy relationship later this season/season 3. She said she has her own ideas about what happened between House and Cuddy in the past, how they met, etc, but she didn't share them. Boo. But yay for House/Cuddy!

And yay for Teh Lisa. She's so pretty. Oh my God, she needs to make out with me right now.

OM Gosh that would be soo cool!!! :eek: :eek: I am not a shipper person, but that would be a great story line to carry out. :D :D

CSIFAN1985

I just noticed this, But Happy Birthday robospanker fan.

I hope you have a good day today.

Thanks for the spoiler info, it would be good to see the background story of these two, even though I don't ship them

The MAD TV spoof -- so true.

Hormiga said:

Talking of another thing,I've got a complaint about "House",maybe it's just me but I'm noticing lots of montage mistakes.

I was watching director's commentary on a completely unrelated movie, and he was saying that he cared more about the actors' performances in the moment instead of matching up shots for continuity's sake. So because I love House, I'm gonna say that's the reason. But in reality, they're probably just short on time. ;)

Queeneye said:
hi!!!Does anyone know a great site that has great pictures from House??I mean maybe high quality!?

You can try This one.. Or you can try this website
I wander around these two sites the most, but all you really have to do is a seach on House, M.D. and you can find a fair amount of fan sites. But I wander these two sites the most, or this House M.D. website Happy Hunting... :) :)

CSIFAN1985

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back