House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it that I just missed it, or did RSL's name not appear on that clip?
I probrably just missed it. *shrugs*

Anyways, I was watching some Torino Winter Olympics thingy on TV, and saw this Figure Skater, Stephane Lambiel, who freakily resembles RSL...

Anybody catch Hugh on Letterman last night? I can't believe how adorable he sounds with an English accent. And he seems quite nice in person... LOL It was hard to believe sometimes that this is the man who plays House!!

Damn, I missed it. I wanted to scheduel it to record but my power went out and it wouldn't work. Was there anything I missed? (Besides the awesome HL)

I think this web page was already mentioned,but if you click in "video" there's plenty of Hugh Laurie's interviews and I wish the David Letterman's one will be there soon (I cross my fingers).

MissDee said:
Anybody catch Hugh on Letterman last night? I can't believe how adorable he sounds with an English accent. And he seems quite nice in person... LOL It was hard to believe sometimes that this is the man who plays House!!

I watched it just for that. I liked when he said that since he's been doing the american accent on the show he sometimes, in the middle of talking, starts sounding american.
I also liked the talk about his father being in the olympics in 1948 and being a real doctor.

I liked when Letterman tried to get him to say something in an american accent, Hugh said that "He's off the clock". HAHA :lol:

Jay Leno asked him the same question and he said "NO, your not paying me". I LMAO when he said this, and laughed some more at the look on Jay's face after. hehehe. :lol:

i watched the interview, and i have to say that although i love as much hugh as i can get, what the heck was letterman thinking?! i mean he was wiht him for like 2 minutes and then moved on! :D i wished they would have talked a lot longer and talked some more about house

It's beginning to be a little bit annoying that they asked him always the same questions in the interviews.
He should wear a sticker saying:"I'm not american,I'm British and yes,I fake the accent". :rolleyes:

Hormiga said:
It's beginning to be a little bit annoying that they asked him always the same questions in the interviews.
He should wear a sticker saying:"I'm not american,I'm British and yes,I fake the accent". :rolleyes:

so true! the sticker would cover all questions they would ask and so they would have to ask some real questions! :lol:

midnight_tiptoes said:
I think Hugh could probably give dear Louise Lombard a couple of American accent lessons.

:lol: :lol:

I was watching the extras on the DVD set of season 1 for HOUSE and some of the interviews, Hugh is just talking regularly and I was shocked that he was British. Because he sounded so British and then on HOUSE he sounds so American. It was kind of a news flash for me. But Hugh giving Louise lessons? Not a bad idea!

I love the extras on S1 DVD scene shane, especially Jennifer and Lisa giving us a tour of the set, and seeing a couple of bloopers, which I'm all in favour of ;) and so cool seeing Hugh's audition for House.

I watched and taped the Letterman interview on Friday, I wish it would have been longer, I mean it was like not even 10 min. And the dude and the monkey so not worth the short interview with Hugh. I have to laugh at Hugh (although this is the first interview on late night television I have seen) Hugh seems really uncomfortable on live television.( I know he doesn't watch House or anything else he has done for that matter, but why would this be differnt) He kept moving around and doing all this other stuff, he just looked so uncomfortable. I also wish they could come up with some new questions for the poor man, I already know that his father was a rower in the Olympics and he was a doctor, yada yada yada. I mean Hello, you have hard core Hugh Laurie fans watching, we already know all this stuff?? And Dave didn't even know what season House is in. Come on Dave, do some research. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p
It was a good interview, but it could have been better. I hope one day I can see the interviews he done with Leno, I don't have quicktime on any computer fast enough to watch the clips I have found.

CSIFAN1985

cath4gil said:
I love the extras on S1 DVD scene shane, especially Jennifer and Lisa giving us a tour of the set, and seeing a couple of bloopers, which I'm all in favour of ;) and so cool seeing Hugh's audition for House.

cath4gil Lisa was histerical! It was kind of unorganized for the tour, but it was funny to watch. It's always nice to see what a set is really like on the other side. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back