~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

Great photos. How do you get the actual photo and not just the link on replies. I have got some great pics but can't seem to get them to appear. What am I doing wrong.

Having a bit of a blonde moment.....Oh yes I am blonde. Ooops

wow/ i was off for 2 days moving my appartment. so many posts. great pics :)

How do you get the actual photo and not just the link on replies. I have got some great pics but can't seem to get them to appear. What am I doing wrong.
Hi Karen. In order to post an image, you have to have 100 posts. Until then, you can post them as links using the URL code. :)

You have to have 100 posts to be able to do a pic without the link. I learned that real quick myself. :) You have to have like a photobucket account to do it from. Didn't know if you knew that or not. Sorry if you did. Below is one of the Pics I won from ebay. Thought I'd share.

http://photobucket.com/albums/f74/katpin31791/?action=view&current=03-20-1-dc.jpg

Having issues with the other sorry.

Four hours till we see what happens with H & Marisol. :lol:

Here's the other pic:

http://photobucket.com/albums/f74/katpin31791/David%20Caruso/?action=view&current=03-20-1-dc.jpg

Thanks for the pics today Pusher, zippy & Katpin. :D

I won't see the new episode for a couple of days, so I hope you'll be able to fill us in Katpin. I have to say, I'm not exactly looking forward to it very much. :rolleyes:

I'm not exactly looking forward to it very much.

You & me both. I'm on pins & needles not knowing how this all will turn out. I hope not the way it's suppose too. mad:
I don't mind her just the two of them together. Too fakish in my book. Yuck. Don't know what the writers are trying to pull. H & Yelina would've been more believable than him & Marisol. :lol:

For being new katpin31791 you sure are catching on quick and are very helpful to others..So nice to have you here.

I don't mind her just the two of them together. Too fakish in my book. Yuck. Don't know what the writers are trying to pull. H & Yelina would've been more believable than him & Marisol. :lol:
^ Totally agree! :lol: This season, 'believable' doesn't seem to be coming into the equation very much. I'm still trying to get my head around the fact that H has a past that was never mentioned in 3 whole seasons! Raymond who? Oh yes, I remember him! *sigh*

For being new katpin31791 you sure are catching on quick and are very helpful to others..So nice to have you here.

Thank you missing.Appreciate that.

This season, 'believable' doesn't seem to be coming into the equation very much

Wasn't it Under Suspicion that H was accused of killing someone he was seeing and nobody knew it? Resden I think set him up. That's what I mean you don't know anything till duh it's happening. The writers are so un believeable. :lol: As Far as Raymond I heard him mentioned a time or two but I hated how they had him leave the show. Now that was ridiculous. Only my opinion ya. ;)

Has Raymond been mentioned in season 4? I know Yelina was mentioned in 'Under Suspicion', but I don't recall hearing anything about Ray. I could have missed it, but I can only rememebr H saying that Y was "with family and safe" (or words to that effect), when he was being questioned by Frank in 'Under Suspicion'.

Has Raymond been mentioned in season 4?

As far as I know Ray hasn't been mentioned since the last ep of the 3rd season when they all left together. Writers goofed there too. :lol:

H saying that Y was "with family and safe" (or words to that effect), when he was being questioned by Frank in 'Under Suspicion'.

Frank didn't understand why she left so abruptly. Nobody knew about Ray actually being alive except the feds. H had his suspicions especially in the ep of Vengeance I believe. At the end Yelina asks if Ray's alive and H says yes if I recall right. Correct me here if I'm wrong.

All correct, though H found out about Ray in 'Killer Date' when he saw Bob Keaton. :)

It was the Season 4 part I was querying really ie. whether Ray had been mentioned. It bugs me that even Stetler hasn's shown any curiosity as to Yelina's whereabouts. That doesn't make sense to me.

Stetler hasn's shown any curiosity as to Yelina's whereabouts.

I think it's because she told Stetler to take a hike so they were no longer together. Wish I could remember what ep it was but boy I was waiting on H to duke it out with him. Haven't seen Stetler since CSINYManhattanManHunt. At least I don't remember seeing him since. Had surgery around that time so i t's all a blur. :D

Lucy will try to remember every detail tonight so I can tell ya. Sure you wanna know before you see it? Might even tape it so I will remember. :lol:

Lucy will try to remember every detail tonight so I can tell ya. Sure you wanna know before you see it? Might even tape it so I will remember. :lol:
Yes please! I'm a spoiler addict! ;) It might be best to post in the episode thread for now though, just in case there are people reading this thread who don't wish to be spoiled. Thanks in advance - much appreciated! :)

I suppose with the Stetler thing - as Yelina was a detective, she was often around the Crime Lab. You would think that someone as 'on the ball' as Stetler would notice her absence and ask a few questions. She disappears and he's not even curious? I would love it if he asked H if he knows where she is! :devil:

For now though, I think Ann D has forgotten all about Yelina. :(

It might be best to post in the episode thread for now though,

Ok will try to remember that or if it's okay will email you privately?

She disappears and he's not even curious?

What else can you expect from a snot like him? :lol:

For now though, I think Ann D has forgotten all about Yelina

I do too. Oh well that's the way it goes I guess. I posted a couple of pics here that I won off ebay. Hope you get a chance to check them out and that you like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back