~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

Well, I've just finished reading the 'Driven' thread. *CRIES* :( That's all I'm going to post about.

*looks up at the picture Lucy posted earlier* Oh, I feel so much better now. :lol:

very sad that driven ep. i read the thread too. i am dissapointed. i still havent given up on H. miami is losing the good things that it once had though.

hey guys better don`t watch thie epi "Drivern"... i`ll tell u if u don`t like Y, after see what go in on with H...for certainty all of u will missing Y :(

this is not H even not CSI Miami that i have love before... :mad: this is one bic F..C with all of us.. :(

H: u can stay in my place till this is over M: u done so much for me...H: i know that but think it will be good idea..M: horatio..H: err...i`m...so ineptitude chat...why hi never do this for somebody else...someone who he know better.. :(

Oh I am going back to the land where season 4 doesn't exist :eek: Oh I'm in it it's called England!! I can honestly say after reading spoilers I am shocked, annoyed :mad: and oh so glad to be english :p

Anyway I am staying in wonderful H land, glad I'm currently rerunning season one tonight is 'Dead Woman Walking'

A present for everyone to lighten the gloom:

649.jpg

Alrighty, lighten the gloom indeed. Thanks for that pic Liz. Over here, it's S2 that is re-running :D.

Footyliz said:
Oh I am going back to the land where season 4 doesn't exist :eek:
If it's Okay Liz, can I join you there? :lol:

Very nice 'Dead Woman Walking' picture, such a great H episode. Certainly lifted my spirits this afternoon. :)

Hey Tink you are welcome the more the merrier!

*Opens doors to denial land*

Anyone else want in?? :cool:

Ah yes Casp they are rerunning season 3 here, in fact tuesday is Miami night :D I'm just doing my own season 1 DVD rerun :rolleyes:

Hey guys I thought I would come in and say hi. I don't like what they are doing to H this season. I really don't like him with Delko's sister but that probley has something to do with the fact that I am an H/C fan. lol.

Welcome HCfanforlife1982. Hope youhave lots of fun here. I'm new also and love the board here. Alot of nice folk here. BTW my name is Sharon.

Thanks Sharon. My name is Brandy. I love this whole board. I hope you have fun too.

HCfanforlife1982 welcome. Glad you decided to pop in. I'm sure there are a lot of people who agree with you about the suck factor of s4. :(

*enters door to denial land*

Heh, I just had a thought. Have TPTB been sitting around watching House? "Hmm, let's see, how can we make Horatio even MORE damaged? We've already screwed with his brother, had his mother killed, an underling die, the mentor blown up, the 'love of his life' move away... I know! He can pull a Dr. Cameron and get with someone dying of cancer!!! She was pretty damaged after that..." Jeebus. Lol, Cameron would love Horatio. Look at all the fixing she could do.

Anyway...

ETA: I forgot to mention being framed for his girlfriend's muder. H has had a tough 4 years.

brittany0710 said:
Heh, I just had a thought. Have TPTB been sitting around watching House?
Well, if they have, the amazingly high standard of writing on 'House' has had little to no effect on TPTB at CSIM! ;)
"Hmm, let's see, how can we make Horatio even MORE damaged? We've already screwed with his brother, had his mother killed, an underling die, the mentor blown up, the 'love of his life' move away... I know! He can pull a Dr. Cameron and get with someone dying of cancer!!! She was pretty damaged after that..." Jeebus. Lol, Cameron would love Horatio. Look at all the fixing she could do.
:lol: Love the analogy brittany! Cameron would indeed idolize Horatio. There really should be a House/CSIM crossover. :D

Welcome to the H thread HCfanforlife1982. :)

*raising my hand really quick-like* that door to denial land... where do it be? where do it be? I am needing it desperately!
Shell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back