~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

You know... I have crappy skills when it comes to computers and images and working with them :lol:
But created this in 5mins...
It looks crazy, I know...

CSIMBATH.jpg

katpin, you cannot post pics as images until you have 100 posts :) Just take away those image tags and it becomes a link and people can click it :)

It's ok :) You are new, just learning things.

Welcome to the Miami forum katpin. Very nice picture. Thanks for sharing! :D

Ducky, your artwork certainly had me chuckling! You know, I think you could have some real talent there! :lol:

liz, I see where you are coming from re Marisol. It is difficult to get the balance right, I agree. It's just that she is so.....bland, for want of a better word. I don't dislike her, but in the few scenes that she has had, I feel the writers could have done a little more. Personally, I would have liked to have seen a few more scenes between her and Eric or her mother maybe. Just a little more background stuff about her would be nice, not necessarily involving Horatio at all. It doesn't have to plunge into the soap suds if it's handled with subtlety. :)

So many pics of lovely H, and not nearly enough pillows in the world!

Great pics everybody

im a little scared for mondays ep, with everything thats going to happen, with ryan and everything, i hope H is there to save everybody!

well im not sure if that belongs in spoiler, but just in case... ;)

Oh lol! Thanks for that ice-breaker Ducky. We needed that. Bubbles schmubbles! *throws pens at writers*

Here's a dreamy Saturday picture....

tn_DoubleJeopardy89.jpg

(courtesy of Ducky screencaps inc)

:D

Welcome katpin and love the pic.

*melts* Thanks for that cap Luce. I didn't know how much I needed that until I saw him. :D

Hey Katpin you are very welcome, especially when you bring in lovely pics, I really love that shot, stay around :D

Oh and staurday morning wouldn't quite be saturday without a 'knock your socks off' pic, thanks Luce and I see the arguement too, they could show Marisol like that in family context a bit like they did with Cal's dad :)

wow this thread is alive again :)

it would be easier if H was alone and single. No soaps and no romance.

Casp i agre with u :)

DaWacko i laugh so 'hard' when i see this pic with these bubbles hahahah :lol:

katpin31791 welcome to HC therad, hoep u have fun here like we all do :D

and for the subject Marisol...i`m not in a big wait for new epi S04E19 "Driven" to see what other f--c will make the writers with H.... :(

CSI_Grissom i`m so tired of H to be always the hero..always to save veryone...this is not real and not fair for the rest guys in CSI MIami teama...H now in S4 is like one robocop .. :(

and <font color="greenish">Lucy</font> this staurday afternoon pic...hum ?! this time H don`t scare me :devil:

Pusher said:

CSI_Grissom i`m so tired of H to be always the hero..always to save veryone...this is not real and not fair for the rest guys in CSI MIami teama...H now in S4 is like one robocop.. :(

I know what you mean, i just dont want anything really bad to happen to someone so that they are hurt or fired or anything, H doesnt need anymore of that, thats what i meant ;)

I think that H has to break out of whatever this is soon, i still love him, i just wish that they would go back to the funny H

i dont know what it is, but the older the CSIs get, the more serious they become(well except for NY in a sense), but with both LV and Miami, the first seasons were funny and everybody laughed, now they are more serious

im not complaining too much, i love my CSIs, but i wish that they would get a little more lighter, i realize that death and crime shouldnt make a comedy shows, but that doesnt mean they cant joke around a bit :p

im not sure what it will take, but i think Miami will change soon, in my opinion LV is starting to change, it may not be rally big, but its chainging, so i think that Miami may change soon

Hey thanks for all the welcomes. Ducky I loved the pic. Of course any pic of DC is good to me. Wanted to share another pic with ya if it's okay. My 5 yr old granddaughter loves this pic.
http://photobucket.com/albums/f74/katpin31791/?action=view&current=DC-4.jpg

As far as H & Marisol are concerned I think the writers threw them together too quick. Afraid the show will end up too much like a soap opera. There's no background there for a romance. Now H & Yelina would've been a different story. I agree Marisol is too bland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back