~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

That's another great pic Katpin. Your granddaughter has excellent taste! :D

I agree with you about H and Marisol. Last season, the writers just threw Rebecca in there too really. One moment she was on official state's attorney's business, the next thing we know, H was going to her place for dinner and she was leaving the door unlocked for him! As for H and Yelina, well, those two have a history as deep as the ocean. ;)
Posted by Fooyliz: they could show Marisol like that in family context a bit like they did with Cal's dad :)
Exactly the kind of thing I was thinking Liz. :)

Oh classic H(DC) pic katpin! Thanks and welcome. :)

I'm glad this thread is alive again and I was just away for a day. ;)

:lol:Ducky did you leave Mari-Aerosol out of the bubbles pic on purpose? Coz I was thinking there'll be no soapy-bubbles without Mari-Aerosol. I don't hate her but I'd prefer H without her. :rolleyes: Hmm, actually I prefer H being single too and just stick with the team and be happy. To get the CSI:M ratings high up again will be
1. no Mari-Aerosol and
2. have superb cases to work on(yeah, bring Steve Maeda back)

On top of that, there should be lighter moments in CSI:M. Do you think it's coz of Speed's death so the team can't share witty lines anymore??? :confused: That'd be a shame.

Pusher in my country there're no redheads either. If they do, that'll be very, very scary :lol:

*whistles* my Prince Charming again... :p

Just be glad you don't have a boy in your class that's a red-head named Caine. I know, that's his first name, but still >.<;

Huh? You mean there's SOMEONE like that in your class??? Wow...or did I misunderstand?

post by CSI_Grissom : I think that H has to break out of whatever this is soon, i still love him, i just wish that they would go back to the funny H

the writer when they try to change H past (NY) they change fully H...i don`t love him anymore...for me hi is one new character and i somehow don`t accept H suffering , this new S 4 don`t touch my heart ... i rely miss H form S 1-3...he was so funny and so 'exact'..for this 'old' H i start to follow this CSI miami show...but now...well will wait for the end and probable won`t get involved whit no other show again... :(

As far as H & Marisol are concerned I think the writers threw them together too quick.

i agree with this. but my explanation is that this is crime show and like Rebecca writers again go over to quick, just because they have cases to solve... but don`t make this two 'connection' well... somewhere on the road they miss (lose) H character...this with H/Y was make so perfectly and now never meaning what woman will put near H won`t be the ONE ...

i was so piss of when H let Y go with Stetler...even tell him that she love red rose.. to perfect H...won`t talk when Stetler hit Y and H only stand sidewards - give her freedom HAHAH...somehow this was rush through too...after this when this one Rebecca come in H life i was at firs little happy...H at last have some one ... but the way he break with her..f..c..i don`t like this part (ok she make contract with cop killer)...it`s was make to roughly ...not like H style...and now Marisol... ok i understand that sometimes is more easily to confide ur problems and pain to unknown person..especially if this is H the thing are more easily ... but hi can`t save the world...can`t always draw the rest guys suffering and help them...i was so piss of when H tell Delko that hi go with his sis and when Delko remind him that she is sick...H only say : "We be OK"...hey from where come this WE...or this caricature of H will hunting me again and again... :eek: :mad: :(

ShuriyuCSI and [/b]katpin31791 [/b] cool pics i like them a lot :)

Oh yeah! H used to be funny even when he's not trying to be! It's one of his attributes ain't it.

After reading Pusher's post about the latest H and his conversation with Delko...I'm getting frustrated...maybe we can start focusing on Season 1 again??? Like we're starting fresh? :confused:

zippy said:
:lol:Ducky did you leave Mari-Aerosol out of the bubbles pic on purpose? Coz I was thinking there'll be no soapy-bubbles without Mari-Aerosol.

Oh zipperston! :eek: I forgot her totally! I need to tweak that pic. I also noticed that words are in wrong order :p :lol:

Ah yes the delightful season 1 H :cool:

Was watching 'Bunk' today, some great H scenes, not least the T-shirt under the space suit ;)
Also when H is telling Speed, that they didn't have cell phones when he was a young CSI, great scene :lol:

Huh? You mean there's SOMEONE like that in your class??? Wow...or did I misunderstand?

No, you heard me right. There's a red-head boy in my class with the first name Caine. xD I heard that and I nearly got floored because of it. >.<

ShuriyuCSI loved the pic. Thanks!!!!

Just doing my civil duties for us all. :lol: :p

A bit of biblical trivia for you - the Old Testament's Cain (as in Cain and Abel) had red hair.

Also, in the audio commentary on 'Blood Brothers', Ann D says, "...a story about 2 brothers - kind of mirrors H's relationship with his dead brother - there's Cain and there's Abel, hence Horatio's last name."

Of course, this was said way before TPTB decided to bring Raymond back. Back then, the show had these little significant messages that were well thought out and actually quite poignant.

post by zippy: maybe we can start focusing on Season 1 again???

oo yes we will do it :) i try to catch up with wibble epis form S1 and see that Liz is only 2-3 epi backward from me i must see this week 'Dead woman walking' again...but probably won`t have free time :( this epi "Camp fear' and "Bunk" are the first where is mentioned H brother Ray. and when i read at somebady post class remember 'Horrible Min' that H in this epi come to student class and say somthing like this H: I have a very interesting lesson plan for today, class. It's called: "How to take a DNA swab." can u guys present/imagination H to be ur teacher ?!?! :devil: i will go one correction in this discipline every year :D

again back to "Bunk" epi. here is some pic form there... i like most the 2..love the way H make this grimace when hi is not satisfied

327.jpg

332.jpg

334.jpg

probably H is angry that DaWacko did not kill all DAants in Miami :lol: or beg her to bring back the key to this therad to wibble :D

Ah Zippy that is exactly what I was referring to, thanks for capping it ;)

Yeah I like that grimace too, really expressive! I love the scene at the end of bunk, with Alexx and Horatio, it is so sweet that she notices he is unsettled and he gives her a bit his reason for doing the job

"You know Alexx for me it is about the victims, the ones who die too soon, too young you know!"

Nice little line :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back