~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

I've just seen the second pic. Wow! I'm kinda lost for words now! :D Thanks for posting them. Very nice indeed.

You can send me a pm (private message) if you like. If you click on my name, that takes you to my profile and you just click on 'Send a private message'. It's now 1.20am here, so I had better go to bed! Hope you 'enjoy' tonight's episode. ;)

Footyliz said:
You know Alexx for me it is about the victims, the ones who die too soon, too young you know!"

I like this line too. All those quotes contribute a lot to showing the audience what kind of person Horatio Caine is. :)

H & Yelina would've been more believable than him & Marisol.

I agree! H & Mari-Aerosol together seems like a typical kitschy Hindi Bollywood plot. It's not Mari-Aerosol's fault, it's TPTB's.

Yes, now that Lucy mentioned about it, it IS strange for someone like Stetler to not be asking about Yelina's whereabout. In fact, he should be pestering already. Isn't this a great way to bring H down? And he's not even interested in finding out...:rolleyes: And to chuck Yelina out of the scene just like that is super lame. Writers...tsk tsk...
gloomyandsad.gif

Sharon thanks for sharing the pics. Did you all notice that he REALLY had a silver badge? So Ducky you're right when you said you saw a silver badge. I think they changed his badge. Gold looks better. And the 2nd pic
thud.gif
! I...noticed something which gave me crazy ideas...better not mention it...:devil:

Guys, I'm depressed after reading what happened in last night's episode. I want my old H back. :(

I won't spoil anyone here, but if you want to know, it's all there in the episode thread.

Lucy said:
Guys, I'm depressed after reading what happened in last night's episode. I want my old H back. :(

I read what happened, and I'm really disappointed. However, I must say...

I'm kinda glad that her pregnancy is not going to be an accident because that would be even more OOC for Horatio (not that the whole thing isn't OOC anyway).

I read that too...so stupidly ridiculous. Makes me wonder if people at TalkCSI are the only ones who think TPTB made a very very bad decision. Like NOT even one of them thinks it's a bad idea or NO ONE gives them a feedback on that? :mad:

I see what you are saying brittany, but I can't help feeling that's of little consolation. This is not the H we know and love. This is not the CSIM I used to know and love.

I shall try to cheer things up by posting a pic from back when the show was truly great....

tn_BB.jpg

....back when Ann D seemed to know what the fans wanted. Season 2 heaven. :)

zippy, I love your choice of avatar. Very appropriate. ;)

*looks around and wonders where all this sadness comes from*

You lot alright? I'm sorry I don't have a picture to post but I think Luce's pic will do just fine. I think I'll go check out what it's all about.

And the 2nd pic ! I...noticed something which gave me crazy ideas...better not mention it...

Hey zippy why do you think I got it for? :lol: Gave me ideas also. Hot flashes here. Now if I can just get it autographed. :lol:

Green shirt! Yay! :lol: I love it when he is wearing a green shirt, green seems to really suit him - he looks so good in it. :D :devil: What episode is that from Lucy? :)

Tink, the pic is from 'Blood Brothers'. :D

I think my sadness stems from the fact that I feel like I don't even know Horatio anymore. But, speaking for myself - I'm okay, just very disappointed about where the show seems to be heading.

Thanks Lucy, I thought it was 'Blood Brothers' but I was a bit unsure. :)

So, the most recent episode, is it 'Driven'? I'm about to have a nosey through the thread to see where we are up to. I've been trying to avoid Spoilers for season 4 as we're not quite up to date with the new season. I can't avoid anymore - I really want to know what the hell is going on with H. :eek:

^ Yes, 'Driven' was last night's episode. ;)

Oh, just read it and I'm very sad as well. I don't like the fact that H would say such a thing! It's like: That is not H that is....what a 'tadpole' donor would say!

Nono, I don't like where the arrow is pointing either. Hang in there you lot. The writers better have their work cut out for them because so far...Season 4 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back