~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

WHEEEEEEEEE! I KILLED 'EM ALL!

LOL!!!!!

Damn I thought that title was funny. And then I looked at the picture and now I'm crying at how funny that is. Love your sense of humor... Thanks Ducky for that I needed it.

actual hotness in a can.

even though he isn't in a can. BUT I WOULD LOVE TO KEEP HIM IN ONE.

Missing said:
WHEEEEEEEEE! I KILLED 'EM ALL!

LOL!!!!!

Damn I thought that title was funny. And then I looked at the picture and now I'm crying at how funny that is. Love your sense of humor... Thanks Ducky for that I needed it.

^:lol: :lol:
I'm glad you like... and by killing I of course meant ants... but you all got that...didn't you? ;)

No problemo re the pics Stef :).

Nyaha! Picture spree! Yeah, awesome pics Ducky.

I was laughing my head off at the 'Dislocated neck' one! I say that all the time when I'm cracking my neck. :lol:

I KNEW how that 'dislocated neck' pic is gonna look like and I had to laugh at the last one :lol: Of course we know it's those ants again. :lol:

i loved the pics Ducky! i loved the ktchup one, that one was perfect, and as always the ants kill me! :lol: man i needed those laughs!

no matter what this show does to H, hes still hot, so, for the time being, i have no problems :D

i totally know what you mean by the 40 mph thing stef, he is on his way to an emergency, and he is getting passed by granny cars like he is cralwing along, those always get me!

Rotl those pictures made me laugh ("Crime Wave" and "Free Fall" ones). I saw a model Hummer in a shop window the other day I wan't to buy it but I was going to a gig so I don't think the fans would apreciate being hit over the head by a model hummer...that and it was this cheap green colour.

Love the pics Ducky especially the "WHEEEEEEEEE! I KILLED 'EM ALL!". Lol.

*gasp* ME TOO!!! :eek: No, actually I think I'd pass out before that.

^ I'd be confessing too, then asking for his number... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back