~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

Welcome back Liz! :D Hope you enjoyed your Easter break. :)

I seriously need to get the Season 1 & 2 on DVD. Ok time to annoy my parents...they should give eventually.

Thanks for the welcome back guys :) It's nice to have returned..busy easter, my mum bust her wrist so have been helping around the house and visiting hospital (She had to have an op :()

Ha Zippy it does look like Jurrasic Park, all we need is a velociraptor, that H can wrestle to the ground! :lol:

^ Ouuh. I hope your mom gets well soon. Send her my best regards yeah. Say it's from Casper. Uhmm....maybe that's not such a good idea since she'll think it's from a ghost.

Yes, it's awesome to hang here again. For me, it's more about the old H and the best, golden moments where he shines the brightest and yeah, that includes the hair. :lol:

Hope your mom's wrist is better now liz.

When he shines...oh reminds me of a song. I'm crossing my fingers that S5 will be much better than S4
Since they might film in South America, and maybe that it's Brazil, then there's a high chance we get to see Yelina, Ray and Ray Jr. I think I'll feel so much better to have H see Yelina and Ray Jr again.

I completely agree with your spoiler comment zippy, and I do hope that this will be the case. At least H may then seem like himself again. He's been lost this season. :(

Oh we better get Yelina back for H cause she actually survived!! I think I'd rather see H alone, it appears to be a dangerous game going out with H, for the female population in general it may be better he stays single :lol:

Oh and H single makes me feel better too, all the better for dreaming ;)

Yeah I have no problem with H remaining single :lol:

Single H yes? I think we've done a poll on that right. What we think should be done with H; leave him be or hook him up with a babe? Yeeaahhh, single sounds good.

for the female population in general
:lol: :lol: Yeah, once the news is out that he'll be remaining single, the female population will go berserk!!

Oh most of the female population round here are already beserck :lol: oh sorry maybe that is just me!

I'm for H remaining single apart from if a certain someone was to stand up and sort him out, but I will leave my preferences for the correct location ;)

for me H is character who can`t love and don`t know how to love. he is to big egoist wrap in his own make guilt. we all have see 2-3 ladys come to H live and he don`t allow noone close to him. (never hug, touch or kiss) when i star to think more deeply we never see anybody to come near H - take his hand or touch him. for me hi purposely run away from veryone , even his manner to stay with hands of his hips make the rest to go off quickly. won`t talk for this sunnglasses or black suits or habit to repeat peolese words - this only make the communication with H more and more difficult. we all in our life have make somethig wrong or don`t succeed to correct some fixed past stuff, but we go forward - don`t let this destroy us. here, there ,everywhere have a little piece of hope. and now for me H is only one caricature - which make other (these who love him) to suffer only coz he suffer or help to all rest unknown peoples only coz he can`t help him slef...

in one move there was one motto - "if u want to catch the monster u must become one", well guess who is the monster now...

I looked up the meaning of 'berserk'[I sorta knows what it means in general but I wanted a closer look]. And the meaning made me laugh! Laugh like crazy!

berserk adj. go berserk go into a wild destructive rage

:lol: :lol:

Oh wow Pusher. Never knew how close to home your post was till I read that last line. But of course, he is a very introvert man. Not much of a joker but is very kind and pours his heart out to families of victims. But hardly do anything for himself.

Oh *kicks at the tumbleweed*

I wouldn't say that H doesn't love anyone, or allow anyone to love him, you just don't see it case of the nature of the show!
He does touch folks..'Nothing to Lose' hugs Susie twice and holds Yelina's hand, 'Lost Son' he hugs Calleigh, 'Big Brother' Yelina kisses him on the cheek, 'Money for Nothing' Maddison kisses him on the cheek, 'Slow burn' he holds Alexx's face while administering drops. He also touches and hugs victims too on several occasions! :eek:

But I suppoose when you are used to getting hurt in personal relationships like his Dad, you tend to guard your heart more closely and become more stand offish :eek:

^^ i agree with you footyliz, i think H can be in a realtionship, but because he gets hurt so much, they are always one-sided

relationships have to be two-way, he saves evrybody, but never allows anyone to save him so he reaches out to others, but doesnt allow them to reach back, i think that is his biggest problem

i love all the pics, especially the one with H in the lab coat, in one of the previews for the new eps H is looking into a microscope, unfortunately i think thats the closest we will ever get to him in a lab coat, i wish he did more lab work, he looks great in the coats... :lol:

relationships have to be two-way, he saves everybody, but never allows anyone to save him so he reaches out to others, but doesnt allow them to reach back, I think that is his biggest problem
Very true and nicely put. One of these days, I wonder if H will crack. That's why I liked that opening scene in 'From The Grave'. For once he seemed helpless, almost desperate....and with no-one to turn to except a priest. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back