~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

Great pic CSIsMANIAC, H really does look sexy in a long coat, but whats up with Mac's face. It's looks like they are watching some guy on a skateboard who has just done a trick and fell. Lol.:))

^ :lol: :lol: And they're gonna shoot the guy for making them feel bad. :lol:

Was chatting about TV to one of my sixth form students today and we got onto CSI, I said it was Miami for me and she said:
"Yeah Grissom is alright but Miami has Horatio!! he is so lovely and sweet and caring :D"

I just grinned, I love teaching, this girl is getting an A :lol:

Oh and I'm off for a while, away for easter, so have fun and keep up the H love ;)

^ Wheey! I wish you were my teacher Liz! That way I'll know that you like Horatio so I'll have to say that I'm a fan and I'll get an A! Ahahaha ahem.

Happy Easter to everyone. :)

Easter's in a week's time! :)

It's easy being liz' students isn't it? Say I like Horatio and I get an A, if I make a pose or two, I may get all As! What if I put on my shades too?? :devil:

Footyliz said:
Was chatting about TV to one of my sixth form students today and we got onto CSI, I said it was Miami for me and she said:
"Yeah Grissom is alright but Miami has Horatio!! he is so lovely and sweet and caring :D"

I just grinned, I love teaching, this girl is getting an A :lol:

Oh and I'm off for a while, away for easter, so have fun and keep up the H love ;)

That kinda reminds me of this Japense meal I went to with the Japanese class, CSI came up as a conversation and some of the boys started talking about it with me which was cool cos guys generally never talk to me lol. My teacher interupted and was like "whos Horatio?" :eek: he also took a picture of us disucssing CSI:Miami...weird, I bet thats the only picture of the night were I look excited lol.

Heyhey! Popping in to bring some pics treats.

LostSon-H.jpg

Just wanted to relive those golden Horatio moments in 'Lost Son'. Excellent eppy but very sad.

Ahh, those times

I pretty much enjoy it when they get together. :)

Yes definitely. With H in the lab with the boys and less bubbles floating around. Let's all pray hard that S5 will have H emerging from the bubble bath! Fresh, clean and Aerosol-free!

^ :lol: And no more hooking up H with other women! In fact, it would be nice to see them interact like colleagues and friends do. Joke around, laugh and just hanging out at the break room more often. That would be perfect. :)

Sure does brighten my day. Nice pic. H needs to smile more.

H needs to smile more.

Amen!!!!!! He hasn't hardly done that at all this season. Walks around like he's lost his best friend. Need to bring Yelina back.

Yeah I miss Yelina, I'm annoyed at my parents for not remembering to record Miami for me last night as I was out. Well at least I know not to trust them with programs that need recording from now on.

^^ i learned the hard way not trust anybody to record something for you along time ago :lol: they are immpossible!

if H smiled more, i would so much more happy! his smile is so amazing... :D

i love the pic katpin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back