~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

Seems like forever since I posted a picture, so here's one. Just love those eyebrows! :cool: :D

tn_Deviant86.jpg

hey Casp when i see this H pic from 'Spring Break' to my mind come one scene form this epi. again H is so so attentive with all victims. well, in the beach in the middle of night there was on girl - survive after killer attack and H come to her - start to talk so calm and nicely even in the end hug her just coz she was so so afraid...but most in this epi like in the end one part when this girl was going to leave Miami (try to go fast from this summer hell )and H beg her to stay a little to more so the CSIM team can take more evidence from her body and she tell H something like this : "Why'd you have to be so nice to
me out on the beach last night? " :lol:

and when i start to write for this hug here to me come other more memory. we all see H separate with his holy sunglasses - put them on the table or throw down in the floor...but in epi 'NY Miami NONSTOP' as i remember right there was the only one epi when H give hi coat to someone else...and again this was SHE - the victim :p

047.jpg

I really loved that scene when H hugs the girl on the beach in 'Spring Break'. It was so H-like to do that.

I'm still searching for the 'real' H btw, from S1-3. I believe he may be in South America somewhere! :D

Pusher said:
but most in this epi like in the end one part when this girl was going to leave Miami (try to go fast from this summer hell )and H beg her to stay a little to more so the CSIM team can take more evidence from her body and she tell H something like this : "Why'd you have to be so nice to
me out on the beach last night? " :lol:

Great to see Pusher and [/b]Lucy[/b] back on this thread again. :D I remember that scene from Spring Break. I was kinda surprised when she said that actually. No particular reason, just didn't expect her to say that. It sounded as though she's a little attracted to Horatio. Talking about that, there were a few other episodes where I thought the ladies were attracted to him. There's one I remember in Dead Zone after H protected Gabriela Betancourt from the explosion. She seemed to be a little attracted to him but it's just my opinion.

Always the loving man. :cool:
h_28.jpg

Yes and that is why I posted pics of the real H. So that we can relive those moments and not contemplate on this robotic H everyone seem to speak of[and dislike].

The part where the girl said, "Why did you have to be so nice to me on the beach last night?" was hilarious! Like, H shouldn't have been nice to her so that she wouldn't have to stay and give him samples. Hehe.

Editted:

In the cross-over, I was especially taken by the scene in the car when he leaned over and promised her that he will catch the man who killed her parents. That was so...so...

Also the scene at the end of the show. At the funeral. :) :D

Killed her parents? Funeral? You mean in the Miami/NY crossover?

Ah loads of pics :D Great.

Hey Zippy yeah, there is also that woman from 'Grand Prix' Hayley, she is shamelessly flirting with H! Even Yelina gets jealous "I think somebody has an admirer!" :lol:

zippy u forgot what this little girl say to H :D

S3 E21 Recoil
G: You're a policeman, aren't you?
H: That's right. How did you know?
G: You look like all the other ones.
H: Except for the red hair.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

also have a lot of example for H and kids in all S from CSIM i most like the fist meeting with H in crsossover CSI LV / Miami there too was one sweet girl :) heh love this real H :devil: and hi miss me so so much now in S4 :(

zippy u say Dead Zone and that one lady try to seduce him i remeber this hahah big fun :p but did u rememebr in epi Hurricane Anthony when H come with scar in his forehead and all that he say was that he try to help one woman to go of her house :lol:

Killed her parents? Funeral? You mean in the Miami/NY crossover?

yes in Miami/NY H tell to the girl that when she see him again that mena that he catch the killer and in the end of this epi H go to girl`s parents Funeral and she see him and know that justice is here :p

^^ Ouuh wait. The first one was the one from 'Spring Break'. And also the one about the bite mark. Yeah. The second one about the conversation in the car and the funeral was from the cross-over.

Hehe. Sorry. Was a little confused about the titles and the victims H consoled. *smacks forehead*

And Liz! You're back! Welcome back! Lol! You were very missed. :) I hope you had a great Easter :D.

too many post at the same time. wow guys u all make my evening :D

it`s look like we all are gather together the old H spying group :)

for me is pleasure ot 'see' u again Casp, zippy and Liz

yeah it's cool. It feels nice to have everyone back again. :)

Pusher, that's Madison he's talking to. Not the one with the red hair quote haha. I haven't been able to find that cap. I like that episode especially in the end when she gave him a cartoon bookmark. So cute and sweet! Makes me wonder what H will do with that. :lol:

This is the start of it all...lost in Jurassic Park.
ehc6.jpg

Pusher, that's Madison he's talking to

u got me i`m guilty as charge :D this pic is from epi 'Money for Nothing ' when H look for and rent apartment for Medison and Suzzi...as i remeber Y was too jealous here :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back