~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

katpin31791...I edited the last pic you posted to a link as it was wider than 480px. :)

personally, i love that smile he does in crime wave after he drove so heroically out of the exploding building.

H is indeed for Hero. *sigh*

Yes I agree H needs to smile more! Great pic Sharon that's rare.

Hey guys, haven't come in here for a while *blames s4* but I thought I'd pop in. Love all the pics and I do agree that all season he has walked around like a shadow. :(

HoratioAndMe said:
Hey guys, haven't come in here for a while *blames s4* but I thought I'd pop in. Love all the pics and I do agree that all season he has walked around like a shadow. :(

I haven't posted in here for a while either *blames real life*, but since you mention S4...you know, I haven't even seen one episode of it yet (I have 2 and half seasons to get through first anyway :lol: ), but I have to say that from everything I've read on this board about it so far, especially that interview with Ann Donahue, the storylines sound like something you would see on Eastenders :eek: (that's a soap opera here in the UK for those who don't know if it). Heavens forbid if they ever mess with CSI: LV like this :eek:

And Casp - lovely pic of H :) that looking over the top of sunglasses pose always brings a smile to my face :D

Ooh la laaa...that's hot Lost2MuchSpeed! uhh...is there a way I can shorten your nick? It's so long to type and I'm lazy...can I like call you Lost2MS?

So how many episodes more to S4??

*laughs like a mad hyena thing* just call me Stef! I think it'd make it easier for everyone.

AND OMG I JUST WATCHED 10-7. i cried my eyes out. how sad LOL. but H looked so heartbroken. so i shared his heartbroken-ness!!

^^ No problem Wibble :).

Lost2MuchSpeed said:
personally, i love that smile he does in crime wave after he drove so heroically out of the exploding building.
Ahh, that was another classic Horatio moment. H the Hero appearing from a crumbling building. Hehe.

There's the winning smile! That was from the episode 'Crime Wave'.

And here is something I found on Allstarz..
'From The Grave'

WOAHMYGOD. now THAt is sexy. delko too. my god. i'm having a dithering moment hehehe.

the man is such a sexy stud thing!
thankyou very much for the piccies :)

Yep Stef is much easier :D

H smiled a lot in Crime Wave. I like it. When he came out of the explosion I was surprised to see him grinning like that given the situation was dangerous. It's like our man really loves living on the edge.

i love it too :devil:
so heroic and vair sexy.

right, is this jsut me, or doesn't it annoy you that when there's a scene and hes meant to be "rushing" in his hummer, aand about 5 cars take over him?!! it's like "YOU ARE IN A HUMMER. AND IN THE MIDDLE OF A CRISIS. WHY ARE YOU GOING LIKE 40 MPH?!"

wibble said:
HoratioAndMe said:

I haven't posted in here for a while either *blames real life*, but since you mention S4...you know, I haven't even seen one episode of it yet (I have 2 and half seasons to get through first anyway :lol: ), but I have to say that from everything I've read on this board about it so far, especially that interview with Ann Donahue, the storylines sound like something you would see on Eastenders :eek: (that's a soap opera here in the UK for those who don't know if it). Heavens forbid if they ever mess with CSI: LV like this :eek:

I wish I could just erase s4 from my memory. A lot of us here have the theory that Yelina leaving (don't know if you've seen her debut episode 'Simple Man', yet) is what caused the downfall.
But really, S 1-3 are awesome and Horatio just keeps getting hotter and hotter :devil: so, you've definately got a lot of spectacular episodes ahead of you.

I'm just hoping s5 isn't overflowing with soap bubbles. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back