~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

katpin31791 said:
Were's that from?

The avvy? HMMMM not sure really. Came across it somewhere so been trying to find out myself.

Oooh sounds like case to slove, *tries to come up with a dramatic line* Lets find out... :cool:*The Who plays*

I believe the cap in the avvy is from NYPD Blue series one, it is the pilot episode, was just watching it the other day, very enjoyable ;)
As for where you actually got the avvy only you know that :)

I know it's from NYPD Blue..........that's all ROTFL :lol: :lol:

Can someone tell me why A&E isn't showing 10-7 from S3? They're ending with Whacked then starting over with Lost Son. Thanks for the help.

Maybe they wanna hold it till after the rerun of S3???

They're rerunning S3 on A&E now. Didn't know if I made myself clear on that. Last night they showed Whacked. Next Sun should've been 10-7 but they're skipping it & starting back at S3 with Lost Son. Don't understand it why/ I figured they would've started back at S1 but with S4 fixing to end maybe.....................they're gonna show repeats of it after they're through with S3 again. What do you think?

Sharon

WHAT?! They're not showing 10-7?! That's so mean...and weird. Maybe they wanna hold it till after the rerun of S3???

Alrighty... today I got my CSIM season 1 (full season) box as Nordic Release (= Nordic countries subtitles) and... there was no extras at all. Nothing.

It's bit annoying. Now I keep thinking shall I order season 2 as whole season Nordic release with no extras or since I already have s2 pt1 what I bought from England and just get 2nd part as UK import (and no subtitles in FInnish) so I'd see extras...are they worth it?

I mean, I'd have liked to hear commentary for Freaks and Tweaks but I guess I won't get it now.

*sighs*

I think you should get the 2nd part UK import so you can see the extras. You don't need Finnish subtitles since you can understand English. This way you can see the extras and still enjoy the episodes.

Bump bump bump!!! Tumbleweeeeeeed!!! :eek: :(

Yeah well.. there's some science thingies I don't understand, tho lots of words I've learnt to recognize even I cannot translate those right away into Finnish.

I guess I should use English subtitle because sometimes it helps alot :)

I start to feel bad now that I have non-extra season 1 because I'd really wanted to hear commentary for Freaks and Tweaks :D

Are yes, I do like the 'Freaks and Tweaks' commemtary, in fact I love all the commentary cause it's really interesting to hear the little quirks :) My favourite commentary is the 'Blood Brother's' one though I think :D

Mention it here cause it has some nice bits about DC, H's character and about the H/Y relationship dynamic, it's really interesting :cool:

Oh just tell how great commentary for FaT is because I DON*T HAVE IT ON MY FRIGGIN NORDIC RELEASE DVD BOX!

*throws some... cathair on footzy* You evil L'pool fan you!

Blood Brother commentary is great indeed :D

Oh it's been a while since I provoked the famous Ducky rage :lol:
*attempts to rid herself of clinging cathair!!*

Actually 'Freaks and Tweaks commentary is ok but not as good as 'BB'
*hopeing to make ducky feel better :rolleyes:*

I don't get UK releases cause I can't stand the half box sets, my brother in Canada brings over the American ones :lol: much earlier release all series in one go :D

As for on topic, oh we had 'After the Fall' tonight, classic H eppy, I just love it when he says:
"Excessive force? The man tried to take my head off" It's the tone he uses, gets me everytime ;)

but grrr Rebecca, not a big fan of her with H :( He deserves better :p

But Footzy... European releases have much better coverart :p
I hate split season too. Now I have s1 as complete season but... I think amazon.co.uk has now those special full season boxes for R2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back