only saw one scene...then changed the channel :p

DC does his usual pose and demands stuff :p

Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

dittohead said:
the film Deadlocked was on last night :D

Ditto... you are in wrong thread :p
There's DC stuff thread elsewhere, this is only for Saint H stuff.

I just love to tease you :p :lol:

(but I really meant that)

After the Fall has a great storyline. I thought Rebecca was nice at first but we all knew what she ended up to be. Another mismatch for Horatio... :rolleyes:

dittohead said:
the film Deadlocked was on last night :D

Oh blimey it was too :( absolutely gutted I didn't read the TV guide closely, haven't seen this film either :eek:

As for H, I never really liked Rebecca she was always a bigger fan of herself than anyone else I think, H just needs to choose better :rolleyes:

They reran The Score here last night. Oh Ms West was in it.(Yuck). She's definitely out to do H & his team harm. I think she's worse that Stetler at times. Of course this is what started the H/M deal. Anyway after watching it again makes me wonder who the mole is. She knew things beforehand too quick. Does make me wonder about Aaron now. How did he know Eric was in his lab? Hmm lots going on here that just doesn't make sense.

Am I in Misc thread or Horatio's thread??? I must be sleepy...I thought I just saw Ditto here. :rolleyes:

Footyliz said:
As for H, I never really liked Rebecca she was always a bigger fan of herself than anyone else I think, H just needs to choose better :rolleyes:

Don't you think that's a contradiction? H is supposed to be very intuitive and always able to see through someone but the writers made him fail to see through Rebecca. Silly writers...which episode was it when H told Rebecca that he's going over to her house...did you see that smile on his face??? That was like he won the lottery or something. Jeez...it's not H's fault. It's the writers.

wow, i havent been here in a while, i have missed you guys!

i am totally lost, i really need to catch up all the miami eps, pathetic me, i have only seen most of S3 and all some far of S4, i really need to see more of the old H

i was looking at some pics of DC somewhere, playing H, not sure where, but anyways, i almost did recognize him because he looked so young, but it was really him playing H, i still love the guy, i think he is hot, but he has aged crazily(word?) in the last few years

and with what zippy was saying about the writers, not on that particular subject, but sometimes i hate what the writes do to H, i love the guy, but sometimes they can make him do somethings... *coughnobabiescough* :lol:

oh question about H timeline, i know how you guys love these qustions ;)

according to cbs.com, he majored in biochemistry(right?) then he goes to miami and joins the bomb squad, then he works as a csi? then becomes a cop? i am actually really cofused on what he even does anymore, i miss him in the lab coat thats for sure, but now he acts like a cop and he is "lieutenant" so whats up?!?! :lol:

^I think they've all been cops first :p

First to be a cop in Academy, then to Bomb Squad and then to Lab :p

Hey all! About time for another picture.

.....WITH GUNS!

Nyehe..Hey, ever wonder that the two of them could have been high-school buddies. Look at them, they look like they could have been in the year book somewhere. Minus the guns! :lol:

CSI_Grissom said:
*coughnobabiescough* :lol:

:lol:
I think you really must watch CSI:M S1 & S2. They're the best in my opinion(and many others' too). H in those seasons especially S2 are soooooo fabulous and 100% lovable.

And that about the cop, I guess he's liutenant coz in Miami, the CSIs are cops too. I guess.

Oh yay! Mac and H. Picture perfect! :D

Footyliz said:

but grrr Rebecca, not a big fan of her with H :( He deserves better :p

Whats wrong with me?...oh, you mean HER :lol:

After the fall is a good ep, my dad was watching as well and commented on the H and how he tilts his head "is one side of his head heavier than the other?" :rolleyes:

CSI_me said:
After the fall is a good ep, my dad was watching as well and commented on the H and how he tilts his head "is one side of his head heavier than the other?" :rolleyes:

:lol: Ah wonderful that made me chuckle :lol:

I love season one and two H, just watched 'Witness to Murder' and boy is H cute, stopped everything just to watch :rolleyes:

I agree Zippy it is in contrast with his character to have him with her, but that smile from 'Crime Wave', oh yeah he was loving it ;)

Miami CSI's are cops, so he must have done degree, academy, but I remember Chaz saying... Lt Horatio Caine, homicide, Bomb Squad!! So he must've done homicide too.

Plus the bio's are all mucked up anyway, so we don't follow them too closely :eek:

Thanks for the pic CSIsMANIAC. Loved it. Always love H with his gun. Just something sexy about it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back