Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

Aww let's not bother with those who oppose our opinions. I happen to think they're missing a lot of romance in here :lol:. Ain't that true? :D

I'm grateful for H and Y everyday. They decorate my banal life!

True enough Casper. H and Y make TV Land a better place for sure. :)

Beautiful pics from 'Dispo Day'. It's very sweet when she says that she's glad he's okay, and he says, "Always", and gives her that soft, loving look. Wonderful stuff. :D

Is this the soft look we were searching for?

dd1.jpg

Yeah it is quite obvious he loves her, the way he looks at her when she is not looking, and he really does pine after her.

Oh yes, that's the one. Thanks Footyliz. :D

I thought some of you might like to see the larger version of my avatar, as I think it's such a happy, smiley photo of David and Sofia on set. I know that some may have seen it in the Miami Forum, but for those who may not have been there/seen it before......

DCSM.jpg

Hehe..let us just close one eye and pretend it's a photo they took together while on a date or something :D :D. Gotta say, Sofia's smile in that pic is stunning. :)

It really is a lovely smile! I love this picture - thanks for posting it over here Swan. :D

DC looks all un-Horatio like and mischievous! ;)

It really is a beautiful pic of both of them and I really do love it! Thanks Swan for posting it. Davy does have that mischieveous glint in his eye. :)

It is good to know that Davy and Sofia were so lose with each other off cameras as apposed to all the tension they convey on screen.

i have never seen that piccy before, or any other behind the scene pics with them in, thanks for posting it :D

Okay, updated my own fic right here.

Trying to give Ray Jr,. a larger part as I go along. On the show he's usually kept two dimensional. Giving him some more depth. :)

Really well written Sherry. I can really picture that scene. It's so obvious on the show that they have some kind of history, and you capture very nicely the kind of scenarios they would have found themselves in. :)

Sorry I haven't updated our group fic yet. Real life has intervened, but I will do it soon. If you want to skip me this time, I don't mind at all, but if you're happy to wait, that's fine too. ;)

You're all very welcome re the picture. :)

HnM, you're very talented with your writing. I'm really enjoying both fics. :D

Are we ready to move onto 'Double Cap' in our tribute to H/Y? I have some screencaps that I can post later (they're on another pc). :)

Sounds good to me! I love all these screencaps of their best scenes. These two are truly inspiring! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back