Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

Naw, I'm usually lurking at the Yelina Thread. She has a way of muting me. Which I don't mind because I often have something random to say about her ;). Good to have you in this thread Pusher :).

Lovely pics Pusher. You're more than welcome to hang around here. It does seem like there are rather a few safe havens :( but there is still lots of room. :D

Thanks for gracing this thread with your presence Thumps and thanks again for that inspiring pic. :)

Dropping back in with the link to my fic update: this way.

Also, regarding the group fic, I'm fine if they want to continue with the fic and skip you this time Luce or if they want to wait. Life gets in my way too. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Our next episode to discuss is 'Double Cap'. That is, if everyone has had their input in on 'Dispo Day.'

Yes, I'm sure it does Sher. :) It's just that I don't want to hold you all up if you would rather continue with it without me. Does anyone mind if I temporarily step down from it? I can always rejoin you again later on, if you let me! :D

I would like to gather some more screencaps and recheck dialogue for our H/Y tribute, so I need some extra time to do that. With life being rather busy at the moment, I have less time to contribute, but if I can leave writing the fic for a bit, that would help. :)

Got to read your update though Sher! Will report back later. ;)

It's fine with me and I understand completely. You'll always be welcome to rejoin the writers, just let one of us know. Until then I'll repost the list of writers without your name so no one reading/writing it gets confused.

Thanks HnM. :)

Your fic is just wonderful to read. Makes me think of 'H/Y - The Early Years'! It so accurately depicts how I imagine they would have been, during Raymond's 'involvement' in narcotics. ;)

Okay, I've got some screencaps from 'Double Cap' to share. There really was some wonderful interaction between them in this episode. I always admired the way the writers would sneak a couple of H/Y scenes in - just some nice, tender moments like this one....

tn_hhdcap1.jpg

Can you see me, because I can see you!

tn_hhdcap2.jpg

Just awww!

tn_miamistyledcap.jpg

Definitely pleased to see him! :D

<font color="greenish">Lucy</font> cool pics and comment...H/Y always soft my heart ...noone can look at her like H do it...and noone can 'blush/embarrass' like Y do it :) they 2 are sooo sweeetttt

HnM i like ur fanfic....H is sooo H...always search for the right word...one of the thing i like of him most is that he talk a little but say everithing..

And I believe in you
Although you never asked me to

hum ?!?! did u write for my feeling...i have the same live through...

i too have one idea for H/Y fanfic...title 'Don`t'...can it be no 'tie' whit concrete epi ?! when i write it will send to my friend to correct the grammar and u will 'see' it :)

Looking forward to reading your fic Pusher. :)

Glad y'all like the pics - I have a couple more here of when H looks at the photo of Yelina, Ray and Ray Jnr. His expression reflects a combination of real affection, mixed with that ever present sorrow he carries with him all the time....

CSIM_119_47.jpg

tn_hhdcap3.jpg

I had forgotten how many great moments there were in 'Double Cap'. Makes me want to have an H/Y marathon viewing session! Thanks Luce for the gorgeous caps and HnM, your fic is really excellent. :)

well i accustomed to 'sad' (suffering) H ... and for me this pic grom 'BB' is show all of H feeling for Y/Rj/R and him slef

CSIM_208_41.jpg

always wonder why Y did`t keep the ring ?!?

if i`m out of the topic pls let me know..thanks :)

Aww, 'Double Cap' was a wonderful episode. I've always been bothered by that picture of Ray, Jnr and Y. It gets quite confusing when they keep changing a person's appearance. Yeah, I see everything in abstract when it's meant to be simple. Apologies :).

Anyway, seems like this thread is reaching its 1000th post as well. Might wanna think of a name before it breezes by like what happened in the Miami forum :D.

I would go with 'Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever', because it keeps our hopes alive! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back