Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

That is such a sweet scene! In the meantime, I have a special Valentine's Day gift from my lovely Miami co-Mod Thumpy. This is from 'Under The Influence', and it looks to me like they're exchanging vows! :D

Miami_3x04_J12.jpg

kiss.gif

Aww! *insert 'Yelina is beautiful, Yelina is gorgeous' etc*. Feels like they're shoulder-to-shoulder, and holding hands. Awesome Valentine pic Luce. The love is in the air now.. :)

cool pic <font color=" greenish">Lucy</font> i like it a lot :)

and previous pics pose here are nice too :)

obviously will stay and take an eyes in this therad for a lonf time :)

Luce, that is a great picture and a thank you to Thumpy indirectly. Cute little smiley too. Very appropriate. :D

I wrote this story and Horatioandme said i should make a link from here.... Hope i did it write anyway I love H/Y it's definatly the way the show should of gone... We're only up to seson 4 here in Aus. *sigh* But as long as Raymond sr is alive and well Horatio won't do anything Secret admirer

Yes, you did it right miamisgal997 and thank you so much for posting a link to your lovely story. Very heartwarming indeed. :)

Oh wow, what an amazing picture! Thanks for posting that. Also, that's a beautiful story miamisgal. :)

posted by Lucy:
Really well written Sherry. I can really picture that scene. It's so obvious on the show that they have some kind of history, and you capture very nicely the kind of scenarios they would have found themselves in. :)

Thanks, Luce. I’m glad that you and everyone else like it :). I guess I’m just feeling in the gaps that the show has left unfilled (perhaps purposefully for those like us) and it has been a lot easier than I thought it would be. H/Y is just flagrant with history and I never tire of writing my own version. ;)

And thanks to you & Thumps for the fic inspiring pic. Gorgeous! Just buzzing with electricity! :eek:

I can just imagine them turning to face each other and sharing a kiss! Aw... :D

Hey guys...just stopping in to say that I'm delighted you all enjoyed the pic. As soon as I took the cap, I knew I had to send it along to Luce to share with you all, it's just such a sweet pic. :D

i can`t write fanfic for my regret....:(
but can read here so nice done storys :)

i too see that here u guys post and pics...so this is my fav pics of H/Y

CSIM_304_057.jpg

CSIM_220_A_24.jpg

CSIM_220_A_23.jpg

i like one where Y have cat in here heands but can`t find it....

Thumpy, we are honoured to have you visit this thread. Thanks again for that beautiful picture! :D

Lovely pics Pusher - thanks. Great to see you here too. I do have that kitten picture from 'Hurricane Anthony', but not at hand. I will try to find it later if no-one posts it before I do! :)

i come here just because Y thread in csi miami is not visit a lot :(

can i stay here ?! :) plsss

i promise will not be hindrance...

Absolutely Pusher! Make yourself comfortable. There's plenty of H/Y goodness to go around. :D

We are so disappointed that Y is not on the show at the moment, that this thread helps alot. It's good therapy! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back