Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

Thanks so much for all the fanfic entertaiment, you lot. The solo and Group effort stories have all been bloody brilliant. Lifesavers, the lot of you! *huggles* :)

If all have had their say regarding "Simple Man", perhaps we can move on to "Dispo Day"?

That was a very telling scene. Some nice little looks exchanged between them. :)

Wonderful fic update HnM. I shall add my part to the multi-writers fic over the next couple of days. :)

Okay, just to get the ball rolling.....'Dispo Day'. The coffin scene.

tn_HHDD9.jpg

Screencap from doubleobssesion.net

I loved what Elizabeth Devine had to say about this scene on the dvd audio commentary - about their chemistry, how DC is so subtle and how they clearly have strong feelings for one another. :D

It is definately a chemistry packed scene. Watching them together draws you in so much with this scene that you nearly forget your surrounding--you're there. I personally love this pic:

Horatio paying VERY close attention

Horatio is practically hanging on every word she's saying. There is a lot left unsaid, as always, and Davy and Sofia bring that once again to the screen here.

Very nice pics Luce/HnM . I love how this scene is lit. It's very atmospheric.

The commentary by Elizabeth Devine (writer/producer) and David Grossman (director) from "Dispo Day". For the scene where Horatio and Yelina are conversing across the coffin, Elizabeth Devine says the following:

"The chemistry these characters have is really pronounced here. David Caruso is really subtle here but very effective. You can really tell that their feelings are strong for each other."

Thanks for confirming that Tally. I love it when these things are confrimed by TPTB.
Here are a couple more caps:

tn_HHDD10.jpg

Yelina's directness....

tn_HHDD13.jpg

...and to think there are people out there who say he didn't love her! :eek: Denial much. :rolleyes:

...and to think there are people out there who say he didn't love her! :eek: Denial much. :rolleyes:

I share with thee again my fervent plea:

"Dear Lord, Deliver Me from Idiots."

BTW, very nice pics. :)

Adorable, ain't it? ;) Glad you like the pics. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back