Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

In my head, I picture an ultimate scene between them when he finally doesn't let her go.
Me too. I dream of that episode! ;)

Oh, and I am definitely a Coke girl too! :D

Well, I still think it could happen. The only problem is that we have to wade our way through the 'Slough Of Despond' in order to get there. :rolleyes:

I have some very sturdy wellies though! ;)

Nice cricket analogy there Tally! ;)

Hee. Knew the UK contingent would appreciate the connection. :lol:

Hmm, don't think the Wellies will be enough. Probably a Mac too and a year's supply of industrial strength Lysol. You know, even a barn full of Goosey's cows simply cannot come up with this much crap. :rolleyes:

My Season 4 Prayer: "Dear Lord, preserve me from idiots."
Response: AMEN!

Got any of those wellies to spare Luce? ;)
Sure have. Plenty to go around everyone here! :D

I found one last picture from 'Simple Man'. What happens after this is a fanfic dream territory! Oh, the possibilities.... :devil: ;)

tn_hhsm6.jpg

Posted by TallyHo: Hmm, don't think the Wellies will be enough. Probably a Mac too and a year's supply of industrial strength Lysol. You know, even a barn full of Goosey's cows simply cannot come up with this much crap. :rolleyes:

My Season 4 Prayer: "Dear Lord, preserve me from idiots."
Response: AMEN!
:lol: AMEN! Yep, I can do the Macs and Lysol too. :D Speaking of Ducky, where is that Undercover Goose?

*sprinkles Vodka soaked breadcrumbs in anticipation* ;)

Now why did he do that!? He's making my mind wander! :lol: Afraid someone might see him? Afraid Ray would be standing right behind him? Haha!

*Shell comes in looking for cookies, finds enticing pictures* :)

I finally saw all of 'Simple Man' a couple of weeks ago.. and with all the other scenes.. still the most striking for me was the look on his face when she walks in for the very first time.

Shell

still the most striking for me was the look on his face when she walks in for the very first time.
I'm dying. Does anyone have a cap of that?? Please say Yes! :lol: I actually feel left behind. 'Simple Man' seems to be very vague in my memory. I remember watching it but it seemed very distant. I only remember seeing this beautiful brunette walk in and she was just so..*speechless*

Well, anyway. :lol: I hope someone has a cap of it. :p

Brilliant post TallyHo. :D Thanks Footyliz for those great pics of that wonderful moment when he sees her enter the Crime Lab. I remember seeing that for the first time and just thinking, wow!

Also, the fics are so good! Keep it up, they're good tonic! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back